Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They are going to frame as he faught with cops and he was armed cuz he took the taser.

They are going to overlook the fact that he was running away when the shooting took place.

Maybe the current climate of things well bring then to justice, but other than that I think we know how they gonna play this one unfortunately.
The Atlanta DA is fighting for his life to keep his job in November and recently placed second in the primary. These cops will be arrested and charged on that fact alone. I didn't vote for his ass last Tuesday that's for sure.

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I see a whole lotta closeted c00ns, white folks and scary nikkas in here... I don't give a fukk what dude did prior to, once he is running away you should not shoot him in the back. Period. No discussions.

Any of you nikkas on here co-signing this kind of talk on this situation, just go buy a thong and submit to white daddy. You don't get to murder someone because they fought back and won. You don't get to shoot someone because they ran away. Their job is to protect citizens, how is shooting him in that situation protecting him or anyone nearby? In fact, they discharged a firearm on an unarmed man at a restaurant, that's dangerous in itself. fukk these cops, Keisha better have the same vitriol for these cacs that she did for the protesters.

I'm not cosigning anything. But I know you can't expect these white cops to show restraint when it comes to you if you're black. No black man with proper understanding of his surrounding in his right mind is going to fight and struggle with the police. Unless you're ready to possibly get killed. It's as simple as that

Maybe in your world you see it different. But I'm a realist. And chill with that c00n shyt. Nothing I said is denigrating or disrespectful to my people.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
he fought and ran away instead of being okay with being given a court date? :leostare:

*prepares to get called an oxymoronic combo of "cac/c00n" in negs* :yawn:

Of course he did you fukking blind, yet intelligent black person. Let me break it down to you because I know you are not coming from a place of malice.

Every black person in America just saw a black man that was being arrested, who cooperated in the hopes of just being given a court date... be lynched while he was handcuffed on the ground.

Being courteous to your murderer aint gonna save you BLACK MAN and BLACK WOMAN

Only a coward or a fool will willingly allow his enemy to tie him up in a time of war.
Fight or flight, my brother did both and I don't blame him.

The second that they stopped him, he decided it was only going to go one way (and he was right) and he wasn't going to die begging for his life.

How can any of us find fault in him, during a time like this?

Do not allow NEGRO NAPOLEON to run from this one by changing his name mods @Houston911 @Barnett114

Another unarmed black man was killed on tape, while fleeing from an aggressor... yet all the non-blacks "need more information" before calling it a murder.

As A CCW permit holder, if someone breaks into my house, punches me in the face then runs out of my house ... and I then shoot him in the back , I will go to jail for murder.

The law (the same laws written by them, that they are sworn to uphold!!!) says that you have a duty to retreat when firing your firearm at another living soul. Shooting a man running away in the back is murder. No more information needed....

Unless the man who was shot happens to be a black man.

:mjpls:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm almost sure he was shot in the back, he had a sizeable head start on those cops and I imagine after the tussle they were too tired to chase. A taser isn't a lethal weapon and I don't think he was a threat to the public anyway, no reason to shoot him in the back. Shooting/killing is unjustified IMO.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
The police were called because the brother fell asleep in his car at the Wendy's drive Thru. What should have been a simple knock on the window and a cup of water to an obviously tired man (and would have been if he was any other race but a black man) is now a murder.

They were not even called to respond to a crime and still managed to murder an unarmed black man.
:gucci:

and this is why the police need to be disbanded.

A brother who could have worked a double, been out all night partying, or just stressed from all of the Covid-19 related shyt fell asleep in his car while waiting to get some Wendy's

And the police came and killed him for it.

He got killed for being black and falling asleep in his own car. All of you "we need more information" guys are fukking weak.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The police were called because the brother fell asleep in his car at the Wendy's drive Thru. What should have been a simple knock on the window and a cup of water to an obviously tired man (and would have been if he was any other race but a black man) is now a murder.

They were not even called to respond to a crime and still managed to murder an unarmed black man.
:gucci:

and this is why the police need to be disbanded.

A brother who could have worked a double, been out all night partying, or just stressed from all of the Covid-19 related shyt fell asleep in his car while waiting to get some Wendy's

And the police came and killed him for it.

He got killed for being black and falling asleep in his own car. All of you "we need more information" guys are fukking weak.
My brother fell asleep one night in the Mcdonalds drive thru. He was drunk though and just passed out with the car in park. He got lucky as fukk because the cop just put him in the drunk tank until he sobered up but didn't charge him.