Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
If you're a black man living in America, you should already have a proper understanding of the social dynamics that exist out here for you. We're not white. They're not going to treat you the same, so when you get into these struggles and go for the weapons you're basically committing suicide.

As a black man you have to navigate American society with a greater deal of comprehension & understanding than any other race.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
he fought and ran away instead of being okay with being given a court date? :leostare:

And the crazy thing is, if you go on some of these social media apps like Instagram and make comments like this they'll try to rake you over the coals and say that you're wrong. shyt is very frustrating when I see it.

"Victim blaming"

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he fought and ran away instead of being okay with being given a court date? :leostare:

*prepares to get called an oxymoronic combo of "cac/c00n" in negs* :yawn:
I think you’re just traumatized and as a result trying desperately to justify inhumane acts against blacks. “He had to have deserved it. No way another cop will so recklessly end another black life”. Just stop. It’s the weekend. Go back to bed.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I see a whole lotta closeted c00ns, white folks and scary nikkas in here... I don't give a fukk what dude did prior to, once he is running away you should not shoot him in the back. Period. No discussions.

And the crazy thing is, if you go on some of these social media apps like Instagram and make comments like this they'll try to rake you over the coals and say that you're wrong. shyt is very frustrating when I see it.

"Victim blaming"

Any of you nikkas on here co-signing this kind of talk on this situation, just go buy a thong and submit to white daddy. You don't get to murder someone because they fought back and won. You don't get to shoot someone because they ran away. Their job is to protect citizens, how is shooting him in that situation protecting him or anyone nearby? In fact, they discharged a firearm on an unarmed man at a restaurant, that's dangerous in itself. fukk these cops, Keisha better have the same vitriol for these cacs that she did for the protesters.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No patel im not in the mood to hear your curry fried bullshyt today, I don't give a damn if "he swung" white boys be straight up shooting at pigs and they get arrested with soft handcups and a Burger King meal
:camby::camby:
Keisha Bottoms won't do shyt either
Didn't Keisha Bottoms just fire and arrest 5 cops for way less? :dahell: