Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're out of your mind if you think I'm going to read all that bullshyt.

You weren't even fukking there but the reports that say he was SHOT IN THE BACK are meaningless, because you looked at the fukking video closely a few times?

Again, why did you make this thread?

To show that some black people "have it coming"? At least to you

I don't give a fukk if you're black, this shyt is gross
Of course you're not reading any of it.

It would show you have nothing to argue over.

He got shot before he ran.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
More body cam footage.

I'm a black man in this world.

I just wish he did not fight them as he tried to put the cuffs on at 29 minutes.

This lasted for TWENTY NINE MINUTES before shyt went left.

WHY DID HE FIGHT THEM??? :snoop:

This didn't have to end this way.

Shut up you lame ass nikka. Had he been white I'm 100% positive them crackers would have a) offered to take him home, b) let him call someone to come get him, c) let him walk home, or d) let him sleep in that car.

Don't ever speak on black issues bytch ass nikka!

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
What real change? What, some streets with black lives matter painted on them? Or a street named black lives matter? What change? Demilitarization of the police? And using Bodycams? What change? Firing one racist chief of police and replacing him with another? What change?

With all these changes made in the last decade mfs still been getting killed and racially profiled by police. What more can be done if Bodycams aren't enough at this point? Breonna Taylor's killers ain't ever getting arrested so what change? Yes, every now and then we get a win (George Floyd) but that's one out of many situations that go unnoticed. People acting like these protests are gonna change things like we haven't protested for YEARS. Excuse me if I'm not optimistic about THIS time being different when situations like George Floyd are still happening in 2020.

AMERIKKKA IS A LOST CAUSE. All we doing is fighting a never ending battle. Y'all keep looking at things the way y'all wish it was, I'm looking at it for what it is. We can win some battles but we're never winning the war. At least not in this lifetime.

And it's funny you say no black life should be overlooked, cuz I made a thread about 92 people getting shot in Chicago and 27 being killed and it ended up getting deleted and dismissed. Majority, if not all those shootings were BLACK LIVES. We make 13% of the population yet commiting genocide in our communities at disproportionately larger numbers than any other race. But go ahead , tell me how people kill within their own communities to dismiss the fact that we do it at a much larger scale than any other race in this country. Cops killing us, we killing us. But I'm only suppose to be mad at one instead of both or else I'll get labeled a c00n.

Great post but they will just call you a c00n:wow:.

This is a dope site but the way the handle shyt is weak. It’s like you only allowed to make a thread and talk about certain things. Even if you are not lying and even bringing facts. Ok bush a thread for lying but bush a thread because facts that you don’t want to agree with are being presented is foul. But posts inciting violence from a motherucker sitting in his mama basement that have no intentions of leaving and doing anything is left up.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

That's how.

The problem with some of y'all is y'all looking at life the way y'all want it to be versus the way it is. As a black man in Amerikkka, fighting an officer, resisting arrest, grabbing their weapon and running off is practically suicide. You gotta move better than this.

Obviously the cops were in the wrong since we all know how they treat white suspects versus black suspects. But with that said, we still unfortunately have to move different. The man was drunk so he wasn't in the right mind state and the whole situation sucks. If I'm drunk and behind the wheel and a cop sees me, I'm already expecting to go to jail at that point. Fighting and running isn't gonna help the situation any better.

We wanna live in this society where police treat us equally and with respect but Amerikkka is not the place for us for that. Instead of getting outraged after every incident I've learned to accept this and to start making plans to leave this country. So arguing and debating about what's morally right and wrong is useless. The cop could've shot him in the leg, so fukk him. Same time, breh should've just cooperated.

Full bodycam footage

Dirty Glove b*stard on Instagram: “The police officer who fired the fatal shots has been fired. #JusticeForRayshardBrooks”

Not gonna keep talking in circles with brehs.. y'all just wanna be emotional. The whole situation is unfortunate.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Should've been a simple DUI arrest. Cops handled that terribly. :snoop:

He didn't.

Why do you keep spamming this?

No, they should have did what they do for drunk white boys and offered to drop him at the crib. Bro said his sister lives around the corner and he would walk. They do it all the time for other crackers.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Oh no people negged me for saying what's real and having a different opinion than them. How will I go on about my day? :sadcam:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
No, they should have did what they do for drunk white boys and offered to drop him at the crib. Bro said his sister lives around the corner and he would walk. They do it all the time for other crackers.

Can't relate.

Maybe it's a NJ thing, but I don't know anybody caught out there drunk driving let off with a warning. White, black, asian, hispanic, upper class, lower class, doctor, grocery cashier, business owner, don't matter. You're goin in.

Breh was in the middle of the drive-through line sleep. That's evidence enough he drove drunk. Still, those cops handled everything terribly.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You're a fukking idiot.

This is where this convo is finished for you.

Put your hands behind your back. Period.

Its over.

You're not fighting shyt.

Are you black?

I'm black.

My BLACK mother and my BLACK father would NOT tolerate me doing what happed at 29 minutes.

Tell me why he did that.

I didn't say i'd make the same decisions he did, I said i wouldn't fault him for it.

respectfully what your mother or father tolerates of you has nothing to do with the situation. we have a plethora of evidence showing whether you comply with the police or not, you can in fact be injured or killed.

he ran because he didn't want to be arrested and taken to jail. he escaped their grasp and they killed him for it.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man get the fukk outta here. I'm black. All my friends are black. We're focused on SURVIVAL out here. I HAD APD PULL SHOTGUNS OUT ON ME IN MY EARLY 20s.

Stop talking down to people on here like an annoying little dumbass.

You don't know anything.

All this self-hate dumb shyt you keep posting isn't remotely accurate.

I'm focused on TACTICS TO LET BLACK MEN GO HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY.

The moment those cuffs came out TAKE THE L. PERIOD. ITS OVER! DONT RUN. DONT RESIST. DONT FIGHT. FIGHT IN COURT. YOURE NOT GOING TO WIN ON THE STREETS.

If you're justifying fighting two white cops over an obvious L, how are you helping black men???????????

That went right over your head. It's OK, you're clearly triggered. As I said white cops are different with white subject due to familiarity and likely a connection. Whreas white cops have no familiarity, no bond, no link to black subjects. It's not rocket science. I've moved on from talking about this specific issue.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I didn't say i'd make the same decisions he did, I said i wouldn't fault him for it.

respectfully what your mother or father tolerates of you has nothing to do with the situation. we have a plethora of evidence showing whether you comply with the police or not, you can in fact be injured or killed.

he ran because he didn't want to go to arrested and taken to jail. he escaped their grasp and they killed him for it.

Man fukk that nikka's mother and father for even having him. Them bytches are part of the problem for bringing a bytch ass nikka into the world.