Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They should’ve just let that man go smh. Like have they not watched what’s been going on? Either let him go or learn how to fukking fight so you can actually apprehend someone without killing them smh. I could use the “he was fighting cops” excuse but no. A real in shape cop that could fight would’ve been able to handle this one better.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Swinging on a cop shouldn't be a death sentence you stupid stupid ignorant Indian fakkit
looks like dude had the cop's taser too.

need more angles.

by-standers said dude ran off with the taser. can't tell if he pointed it at the cops.

still trying to find more stuff.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes, and the foreign flag "POC" coalition is already on the coli caping for the murderer
They are going to frame as he faught with cops and he was armed cuz he took the taser.

They are going to overlook the fact that he was running away when the shooting took place.

Maybe the current climate of things well bring then to justice, but other than that I think we know how they gonna play this one unfortunately.
There were shots going off before he ran though.

look at the clip.

I think he had their taser in his hand.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you think its cool for them to shoot him in the back as he's running away??

fukk is wrong with you
no. of course not. I don't condone shooting him in the back. period.

the cops did shoot him before he ran off though.

there was a first grouping and a second grouping.

that first grouping looked like right after they got off the ground and he swung on that cop. :snoop:

killacal

Banned
Daps
looks like dude had the cop's taser too.

need more angles.

by-standers said dude ran off with the taser. can't tell if he pointed it at the cops.

still trying to find more stuff.
Still trying to find more stuff but this whole post comes off as defense attorney

Choke on your egg curry for breakfast and die you red dotted fakkit

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That nikka signed his death certificate soon when he started to fight back especially with white cops

black cops I know from experience will go toe to toe with you
Yeah. Theres videos WITH ATLANTA POLICE of cops straight up squaring up with dudes.

The white cops aren't gonna do that :francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man I dont wanna hear it.

I've seen cac go after cops with axes

Fight cops and take their squad cars

And not shyt happen to them

Look at this shyt :stopitslime:

See I was going to say dude took the taser but you minded me shyt like this happens. A few weeks ago, there was a white dude bumping and getting in the face of an police officer. There are countless videos of them showing restraint when it comes to dealing with white people. When it comes to black people, they seem to believe lethal force is necessary. shyt is pure madness

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They should’ve just let that man go smh. Like have they not watched what’s been going on? Either let him go or learn how to fukking fight so you can actually apprehend someone without killing them smh. I could use the “he was fighting cops” excuse but no. A real in shape cop that could fight would’ve been able to handle this one better.
right.