Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I live right down the street from the Wendys and just got back from this shyt. It was crazy. Rayshard's brother got on the mic and started calling the cops "bytch ass crackers" and then a police truck got smashed and they shot smoke bombs at us. shyt was wild as Hell. I'm back at home.. I felt shyt going left REAL quick.. left before they lit the Wendys.

I used to go there for breakfast sometimes. :mjcry:

fukk it. :mjgrin:
My cousin out there right now. He’s 16. I texted him to be safe and think before whatever he does.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard they not trying to fukk with the historically black hoods. Take the fight to where the money is at. These protests are way more organized than we think. My cuz told me around 2p that they wanted everyone to be there by 8pm and sure enough that was what time they started getting active

Even now on 75 the people that are blocking the HWY are cacs. They specifically told them to stand out there because they wont shoot white folks

Good glad to hear.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
once he fired the taser and missed there was no longer an imminent threat as he was running in the opposite direction. The cops still fired on him.
Thats not how this works.

He got shot before he ran for stealing the taser and swinging on the cop.

Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
HE got shot a split second later.

This wasn't some thought out thing.

He aimed. Missed. The Cop aimed, didn't miss.

:mindblown: Before shooting and killing someone it should be thought out. Cops life was never in danger. He should be able to assess that properly. If he is incapable then he shouldn't be a cop. They don't get to make these kind of mistakes.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Thats not how this works.

He got shot before he ran for stealing the taser and swinging on the cop.

Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

what happens before they shot him in the back has nothing to do with that specific action. He was no longer a threat at the time the fatal shots were fired as he was retreating without a weapon.

Daps
ITs fukking ridiculous how the mayor and police chief cannot put their foot up the asses of these cops...:what: they are fukking civilians on patrol they arent military or govt agents, they work for the city, and thus work for you!!! it's like they have forgotten that.
Just goes to show that black people in positions of "power" are there for show, window dressing to placate the natives and effect an air of "progress." All of these black mayors, black police chiefs, and black attorney generals have absolutely ZERO authority to hold any white people to account, especially the police.

:francis:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black folks are in riot mode
right or wrong, we really don't give a fukk at the moment:manny:

white person hurts black person= war right now:yeshrug: spare me the details

Now isn't the time to be sympathetic to cops so it is what it is.

But ill say it again, homie shoulda just took the DUI

bright black

All Star
Daps
you goofy muhfukkas making excuses for the cops need to hush...yall bout to make it worse and dont even know it...if the cops get away with this they wont even need to say they feared for they life anymore..all they would need to say is they feared being incapacitated and they could shoot people...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EacMrqfXYAAkP_w

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
:francis:Remember how TI & Killer Mike were saying Atlanta aka Wakanda didn't have as big a problem as other cities?

Well that's been debunked in numerous recorded police situations involving Black people since that press conference.

They better be front and center outside right now to show and prove.