Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yall are playing fantasy world right now.

This ain't a video game bruh.

You don't get to do this over.

Buddy wrestled, took the taser, ran off with the taser, then even Keisha Lance Bottoms the Mayor of Atlanta said looked to point it at the officer, and the cop shot him.

IDK how y'all are handling this shyt in your mind.

Explain to me, in frame by frame detail, how you would have handled this.

DslKKZ9.png

I would have him switch places with you so we could finally be free from your trash posting.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Brehs...this isn't the hill to die on.

If he uses that taser on one of the cops and gets their gun then their lives are in danger. Now I'm pretty sure they weren't thinking about all that in the heat of the moment, but that's going to be the reason why they're going to get off even if they are fired.

Dude caused his own demise by pointing the taser back at the cop.
Now let a black man run down and shoot another black man. But claim he pointed a taser first so he shot him. He'd be guilty and given life. We both know that. You seen the first 48 nikka. How often does self defense work for black men?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Also I'm sick of people calling the damn police for everything.

I shyt you not, I had a similar situation happen when I was living in Charlotte. I was at Jack In the Box after leaving 935 one night. There was a dude knocked out in the drive thru drunk as shyt. Line was long as hell and it seems like I was the only one smart enough to get out of the car and tell dude to pull into a parking spot and go to sleep. It just seems like shyt is so much simpler than what people make it.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He should've been shot and killed no doubt about it but not sure if this one is going to rally the troops. He's was doing a lot. :francis:

Daps
Also I'm sick of people calling the damn police for everything.

I shyt you not, I had a similar situation happen when I was living in Charlotte. I was at Jack In the Box after leaving 935 one night. There was a dude knocked out in the drive thru drunk as shyt. Line was long as hell and it seems like I was the only one smart enough to get out of the car and tell dude to pull into a parking spot and go to sleep. It just seems like shyt is so much simpler than what people make it.
people calling the police on black people for anything and everything is definitely racially motivated
like that p*ssy who called the cops on floyd
he could have easily said "sir, I believe this bill is fraudulent. Could you come back with an authentic one?" and sent him on his way
most likely the store owner is a p*ssy and was afraid of how floyd would react, and called the cops
calling the cops on black people has become weaponized by people afraid of black people and people who are trying to get black people killed by the cops because they know how cops treat black people

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now let a black man run down and shoot another black man. But claim he pointed a taser first so he shot him. He'd be guilty and given life. We both know that. You seen the first 48 nikka. How often does self defense work for black men?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Let me tell you something. We had a shootout in the projects when i was 15. Cops came surrounded 8 of us with the whole squad pointing guns at us.. I had drugs on me and i wanted to throw the shyt in the car next to me. I thought if i move they gonna kill me. I got arrested and they let me go when they found out i was 15.. They took the drugs and released me to my mother.. They didn't even do paperwork they probably kept that shyt for themselves. If 15 year old me was smart enough not to try anything.. A grown ass man should know.

15 year old dope dealers in the “projects” don’t get released to their parents. :comeon:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should've been shot and killed no doubt about it but not sure if this one is going to rally the troops. He's was doing a lot. :francis:

After watching it again i wouldn’t even chase the nikka. If his car was there you can just arrest him the next day.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15 year old dope dealers in the “projects” don’t get released to their parents. :comeon:

In the middle of shootout you think they worried about that shyt. Like the week i turned 16 I was facing 3 years in prison nikka. That's how quick the game changes from 15 to 16..

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
people calling the police on black people for anything and everything is definitely racially motivated
like that p*ssy who called the cops on floyd
he could have easily said "sir, I believe this bill is fraudulent. Could you come back with an authentic one?" and sent him on his way
most likely the store owner is a p*ssy and was afraid of how floyd would react, and called the cops
calling the cops on black people has become weaponized by people afraid of black people and people who are trying to get black people killed by the cops because they know how cops treat black people

Had the same thing happen when I was working retail. Black guy came into the store with a fake 100 dollar bill. shyt was clearly fake, I told my manager (she's was white) and she started to call the police. She wanted me to stall him. I went back to him and told him he should leave, my manager is calling the police. Stalling him is just something I couldn't do in good faith. That's some bytch shyt.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
To play Devils Advocate: This is a difficult one because the cops have a right to defend themselves. In other countries it goes without saying that the cops have the greater concentration of power and resources (gun laws are so strict in the UK for instance the average citizen in London wont have a gun) so the onus is on the cops to utilize the least amount of force.

In the US, the notion of superior firepower is always up for debate given our gun laws.

So even with the change in police policy, the cops will always have that point as leverage. I'm not smart enough to come up with a solid counterpoint without completely overhauling the 2nd Amendment.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I watched both videos a few times and the cop tazed the guy and the prongs were still in him thats why the cop was still holding it when he ran

Then the cop put the tazer in his other hand to grab his gun and thats when he shot

You can see the front light of the tazer pointing in the air so their was no way he was pointing it in a way that it was going to hit the cop

When the cops turned him over the prongs were still connected

Here is the video from the girl who recorded it

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
kamala as VP would lose black votes

Kamala is a no go for me. She is a former shady ass AG as are most of them. Protected cops and put black men in prison for minor shyt. Blocked a brothers appeal on death row. She can suck 1000 dikks.

I keep saying this. Kamala may have the black woman vote but she does not have all of the black man vote.

I hate that woman, and she would absolutely drive some of us away.

If this is true then biden better hire stacie. Cause kamala is a no go as a former prosecutor. Unless she can prove she charged some cops before in her career for police abuse.

Stacy isn't the one either. Can't go from state representative to VP to the oldest president elect ever. Not nearly enough experience.

Biden's safest bet is Warren. Go with her and call it a day.

Last edited: