Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Daps
I've proven I'm black.

I just don't know what a cop is supposed to do after wrestling with two of them, taking a taser, and allegedly pointing it at the cop
let them starve
I'm trying to come with solutions because complaining about these types of posters is not enough
we WILL lose this site to non-black trolls if this doesn't stop

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cops didn't have to kill him and at the same time this dumb nikka didn't have to do all that extra shyt..

My boy had a Glock 40 on him and some police officers were on some stop and frisk shyt.. The cop was searching him and he pushed the cop and ran.. The cop didn't even chase him he just looked at us and said "what's up with him" 2 weeks later he got caught doing 4 robberies and got 15 years.. You really don't have to chase a criminal. They end up in your lap soon. I mean he could have killed someone during a robbery but it's a good thing that didn't happen.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While he did point the taser at him and fire there was like a second or 2 of the guy turning around to keep running as the cop pulls his gun out aims and fires. After he misses the taser is no longer a threat and that in danger shyt shouldnt apply anymore

But he'll prolly still get off tho cuz its a split second decision, how many times did he shoot?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I've proven I'm black.

I just don't know what a cop is supposed to do after wrestling with two of them, taking a taser, and allegedly pointing it at the cop

nikkas expect in the middle of a fight and chase , cops to jump over the hood of cars like Bruce Willis, and aim and shoot at a traffic light hanging above as he’s running perfectly to fall on the guys head to stabilize him...just like how they were trained

Ezra

Daps
I’m living in reality, not fantasy land.

They already itching to gun us down, why even give them the slightest reason to justify their actions?
Yes, that’s realty. Unless you like that reality, the only way to change it is to no longer accept that’s just the way it is.

Do you feel that was a justified shooting, or do you think it’s kinda fukked up but thats just the way it is? If it’s the latter, sitting there saying “it sucks but there’s nothing we can do, it is what it is” ain’t gonna change shyt.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand people in this thread:stopitslime: if you throwing hands at a pig the fukk u think gonna happen:stopitslime::stopitslime: they already got trigger fingers on deck:stopitslime: now you fighting them:stopitslime:

Same shyt don't happen in other countries anywhere near the degree that it happens here. After dude was running, they should have let him go. They have his car, therefor they have his identity (and if not him, then someone close to him).

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The cops didn't have to kill him and at the same time this dumb nikka didn't have to do all that extra shyt..

My boy had a Glock 40 on him and some police officers were on some stop and frisk shyt.. The cop was searching him and he pushed the cop and ran.. The cop didn't even chase him he just looked at us and said "what's up with him" 2 weeks later he got caught doing 4 robberies and got 15 years.. You really don't have to chase a criminal. They end up in your lap soon. I mean he could have killed someone during a robbery but it's a good thing that didn't happen.

You started off reasonable now you're venturing into :mjpls: territory

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
They shouldve let him go. They probably had his license plate, driver's license and address. So he was drunk well guess what? hes no longer behind a wheel so citizens are safe from a drunk driver.

. And when he took off running, they have these things called radios they could use to alert other officers that a fat, out of shape drunk is heading their way and they will back them up for apprehension.

I get that rule of law is important but this is why police need to be disbanded into smaller community oriented task force . Small town cops ain't with the fukk fukk games and utilize a lot more pragmatism when performing operations.