Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Same shyt don't happen in other countries anywhere near the degree that it happens here. After dude was running, they should have let him go. They have his car, therefor they have his identity (and if not him, then someone close to him).
I feel you 100% I think both sides are wrong
Ya can call me p*ssy all ya want but I’ve been arrested from cops and I never fight back:stopitslime::stopitslime: fukk that shyt:stopitslime: my hands going all the way up and not making crazy movements:stopitslime:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Wrong is fukking wrong and the nikkas with the bu bu but what did he expect. Or bu bu but he shouldn't have fought the cops are missing the point. There is a huge problem in this country with police killing black men. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Whether it's Eric Garner, George Floyd or this brother in Atlanta. Posters in here with the bu bu buts are gonna be the ones to blurry the lines enough for the shyt to continue.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
There’s nothing “fukked up” or “confusing” about this situation.

The man was murdered.

A taser is non lethal. Was that man a danger to the lives of those officers or the surrounding community? The answer is no. We’ve all seen a million “funny” videos of white people engaged in shenanigans with cops— many of them wielding weapons (not firearms) that could be used to inflict real harm. Yet those scenarios end peacefully and turn into YouTube compilation clips, gifs, and memes.

The response to black people being a bit disorderly or unruly in non violent or non life threatening situations should never be murder.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Yes, that’s realty. Unless you like that reality, the only way to change it is to no longer accept that’s just the way it is.

Do you feel that was a justified shooting, or do you think it’s kinda fukked up but thats just the way it is? If it’s the latter, sitting there saying “it sucks but there’s nothing we can do, it is what it is” ain’t gonna change shyt.

Any shooting of unarmed black men is fukked up and unjustified.

I’m only commenting from the police and prosecutors point of view..

The “i feared for my life” will easily be proven here.

“Suspect physically attacked us”
“Suspect reaches for taser and possibly our gun”
“Suspect flees, points object towards us”
“We Fire in self defense”

Daps
don't cop pleas now
the only one in the wrong is the cop because police are supposed to be held to a higher standard
this is especially true because they are responsible for our lives but CACs and c00ns like to play the obtuse game when it comes to black lives
anyone else and it's open shut case

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Ya can call me p*ssy all ya want but I’ve been arrested from cops and I never fight back:stopitslime::stopitslime: fukk that shyt:stopitslime: my hands going all the way up and not making crazy movements:stopitslime:

The burden is on the cops. They should be held to higher standards. They signed up for the shyt. If you can't wrestle him down and cuff him, then do the smart thing and just look up his information via his tags. Point blank, that's it. There's no other way to look at this.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Brehs...this isn't the hill to die on.

If he uses that taser on one of the cops and gets their gun then their lives are in danger. Now I'm pretty sure they weren't thinking about all that in the heat of the moment, but that's going to be the reason why they're going to get off even if they are fired.

Dude caused his own demise by pointing the taser back at the cop.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Any shooting of unarmed black men is fukked up and unjustified.

I’m only commenting from the police and prosecutors point of view..

The “i feared for my life” will easily be proven here.

“Suspect physically attacked us”
“Suspect reaches for taser and possibly our gun”
“Suspect flees, points object towards us”
“We Fire in self defense”
Why? You're not a fukking prosecutor. Look at the conviction rate of police officers, they don't need your help.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Brehs...this isn't the hill to die on.

If he uses that taser on one of the cops and gets their gun then their lives are in danger. Now I'm pretty sure they weren't thinking about all that in the heat of the moment, but that's going to be the reason why they're going to get off even if they are fired.

Dude caused his own demise by pointing the taser back at the cop.

It's a taser, not a gun.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The burden is on the cops. They should be held to higher standards. They signed up for the shyt. If you can't wrestle him down and cuff him, then do the smart thing and just look up his information via his tags. Point blank, that's it. There's no other way to look at this.
Ok I agree with this:ehh::ehh: I was wrong on the prior post but I see what you guys are saying:ehh:
Higher standards:ehh:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You started off reasonable now you're venturing into :mjpls: territory

Let me tell you something. We had a shootout in the projects when i was 15. Cops came surrounded 8 of us with the whole squad pointing guns at us.. I had drugs on me and i wanted to throw the shyt in the car next to me. I thought if i move they gonna kill me. I got arrested and they let me go when they found out i was 15.. They took the drugs and released me to my mother.. They didn't even do paperwork they probably kept that shyt for themselves. If 15 year old me was smart enough not to try anything.. A grown ass man should know.

Daps
exactly
there is a cultural shift (hopefully) going on at least on the public political scale and only resistant racist CACs have a problem with it
usually in cases like this you had them playing the obtuse game on tv with all these analysts and experts talking about what the victim shouldn't have done
now you even have law enforcement coming on CNN saying the shooting was completely unjustified
so the people in here with their slick c00n comments and rationalizations are most likely CACs

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Same shyt don't happen in other countries anywhere near the degree that it happens here. After dude was running, they should have let him go. They have his car, therefor they have his identity (and if not him, then someone close to him).
This is EXACTLY the change were talking about right here... This is a perfect case to point out WHY policing when it comes to black people needs to be different moving forward.. they had had everything they needed to make an arrest tommorow.. he was a man running away that didn't pose an imminent threat to the community but died unnecessarily anyway AGAIN :mjpls: