Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Kind of agent, cac post is this? :mindblown:
This is the problem with the coli. When someone smarter than you speaks your only comeback is CAC. Anyone in the tri state wanna meet up and see if I'm black and want to test my gangsta we can meet up. I guarantee you'll be on the news as the dumb guy that murdered thinking someone was playing internet games.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You all are probably correct about these scary cracka cops being trigger happy however that man's own actions increased the likelihood that she would get shot.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I'm not telling you that.

You can search my posts in this thread though

https://www.thecoli.com/search/20985337/

I'm a top 4 poster in there

Screen-Shot-2020-06-13-at-6-54-34-PM.png

Last post on this.

But that.dont.prove.shyt.

If i wanted to i could assume the identity of a "NYC" poster. Set my alerts for NYC and post up youtube and twitter videos. Be all in the threads. When someone asks me where i work, where im from, what high school i went to: "Im not divulging that".
You can be whoever u want online. But the proof is in the pudding when i ask "how was Club Chocolate, how was the Warehouse on Hip Hop Fridays, Bodytap, how about Montres, how was Club Essos, what was Shark Bar like, did u ever go to Jazzie Tee's"

u aint got shyt to say if it aint on google.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
This is just sad logic you get form Stockholm syndrome living in a police state.

That man was no physical threat to the police or the public. No reason to shoot him instead of arresting him later at the crib

I’m living in reality, not fantasy land.

They already itching to gun us down, why even give them the slightest reason to justify their actions?

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Exhibit A of what NOT TO DO as a police officer...that man wasn't a threat to the community...just because there have been cases more blatent doesn't mean killing someone is the right thing to do... Our minds have been predisposed to think a cop has the license to take a life as he sees fit... Fukk that ...get all these racist a$$holes outta here :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last post on this.

But that.dont.prove.shyt.

If i wanted to i could assume the identity of a "NYC" poster. Set my alerts for NYC and post up youtube and twitter videos. Be all in the threads. When someone asks me where i work, where im from, what high school i went to: "Im not divulging that".
You can be whoever u want online. But the proof is in the pudding when i ask "how was Club Chocolate, how was the Warehouse on Hip Hop Fridays, Bodytap, how about Montres, how was Club Essos, what was Shark Bar like, did u ever go to Jazzie Tee's"

u aint got shyt to say if it aint on google.
I loved 255 before it burned down :sas2:

Department store kept Edgewood jumping

MJQ is where the weirdos are

Tell me when to stop...

Daps
Everyone who doesn't see things your way is an agent, right?
this is the only solution guys
posters like this who are obviously not black feed off attention that's the only reason why they're on here and why he can post the ABSURD amount of posts he can in such a short period of time with this FED account
we need to actively select and COLLECTIVELY put specific posters on ignore
once they realize they are getting zero attention, they will either try to create another account or go elsewhere
the point is we need to be consistent with it once we decide who is obviously full of shyt so creating more accounts is not a viable solution for them

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this is the only solution guys
posters like this who are obviously not black feed off attention that's the only reason why they're on here and why he can post the ABSURD amount of posts he can in such a short period of time with this FED account
we need to actively select and COLLECTIVELY put specific posters on ignore
once they realize they are getting zero attention, they will either try to create another account or go elsewhere
the point is we need to be consistent with it once we decide who is obviously full of shyt
I've proven I'm black.

I just don't know what a cop is supposed to do after wrestling with two of them, taking a taser, and allegedly pointing it at the cop