Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
stars win MVPs, teams win rings :sas2:

yall match up well against us, but holla at me in a week after we come to toronto and beat that shyt :mjpls:

last year we were 3rd in the east until horford got hurt, after that we kind of fell apart

but everybody healthy and buying into the system this year, it's a new day fam
:wow:
I don't believe Horford would have made a difference. He wouldn't have made you champions
And while you looking good right now, its highly unlikely you'll maintain this all year and into the playoffs
No team holds it down like that except the 72 win bulls. You putting yourself in that realm bruh?
Or are you benefitting from a weaker league overall where a bunch of teams are just terrible
I think once every team is deep into the season, the truth will then shine like it always does
You have a shot. But I don't believe your team is built for a title. You know this
Don't just say Horford, there are other areas you have to improve at come playoff time
Against a GOOD team? Shelvin Mack gonna cost you. Milsap never took a team anywhere in the playoffs
Teague shined. I just don't see you dudes as great at anything. Just all around good. But are you good enough?
No hate, but hell no :manny:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
stars win MVPs, teams win rings :sas2:

yall match up well against us, but holla at me in a week after we come to toronto and beat that shyt :mjpls:

last year we were 3rd in the east until horford got hurt, after that we kind of fell apart

but everybody healthy and buying into the system this year, it's a new day fam :wow:
Not only did Horford go down for the entire season last year but all 5 of our starters missed significant time becuz of injuries at sum point in the season

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Nah Teague isn't doing just as much and he certainly isn't doing more than what Wall does for the Wizards. Millsap has been arguably your most important player this season, whereas it's a non-debate on who's been most important for the Wizards.

you're confusing the point tho breh, teague has easily been our most clutch player down the stretch, and leads the team in points, assists and 4th quarter scoring (where he's 6th in the league)

your point about wall being the best player, and most important player, on the wizards just reinforces how solid and deep this hawks squad is in comparison...if wall has a bad game the wizards are lost, if teague has a bad game someone else will step up (millsap, horford, korver, carroll, schroder, etc)

just look at today's game...teague wasn't hitting shots, but we had 8 players in double figures and he still had 11 and 10 in comparison to wall's 15 and 8

you are looking too much into "star power" instead of results

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I don't believe Horford would have made a difference. He wouldn't have made you champions
And while you looking good right now, its highly unlikely you'll maintain this all year and into the playoffs
No team holds it down like that except the 72 win bulls. You putting yourself in that realm bruh?
Or are you benefitting from a weaker league overall where a bunch of teams are just terrible
I think once every team is deep into the season, the truth will then shine like it always does
You have a shot. But I don't believe your team is built for a title. You know this
Don't just say Horford, there are other areas you have to improve at come playoff time
Against a GOOD team? Shelvin Mack gonna cost you. Milsap never took a team anywhere in the playoffs
Teague shined. I just don't see you dudes as great at anything. Just all around good. But are you good enough?
No hate, but hell no :manny:

we're so deep mack has been DNP the last few games til today because we just didn't have any room for him, he is hardly gonna make or break our playoff hopes breh :mjlol:

and who on the wizards besides pierce has ever lead a team deep into the playoffs :wtf:

Daps
:dwillhuh: how the fukk you gone tell us about our team
How the fukk are yall gonna tell anybody else about their teams and how yall have a better chance at making the Finals than they do? :mjpls:

My opinion is no different to yours and everybody else on this board.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
nba fans are the worst when it comes to loving names and not production.. even we were guilty with d hoe and Chris Paul

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I2Jq2hD.gif

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
How the fukk are yall gonna tell anybody else about their teams and how yall have a better chance at making the Finals than they do? :mjpls:

My opinion is no different to yours and everybody else on this board.
you telling hawks fans who there best player is you need to do ya googles instead of sounding like a dumbass

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
we're so deep mack has been DNP the last few games til today because we just didn't have any room for him, he is hardly gonna make or break our playoff hopes breh :mjlol:

and who on the wizards besides pierce has ever lead a team deep into the playoffs :wtf:
Last year we went a lil deeper than yooooooou :umad:
Nene proven beast
Pierce is a champ
Ray Allgood on his way, champ
Wall/Beal.. getting experience will be better this go round
Andre Miller vet, mad experience, was impactful in the playoffs last year :ez:

We got the better team on paper, easily. I can assure you we have not played our best basketball.
We like 6-10 vs teams with winning records. That will change bruh. Cleveland vs Washington ECF :umad:

Daps
I've watched a couple. They're a good team and I wanted to see how they play against us and it's just not a good matchup for them. They're talented and have size in the front court but their bench is old and outside of Wall & Beal (who's having a down yr compared to last yr) where do they get perimeter scoring? Like I said, they're good but I don't understand how people can prop them up as legit vs. us when we've beat them convincingly
Wall, Beal and Pierce is more than enough core perimeter scoring.

The point I'm making is that all the heavyweight teams in the East, yall probably have the lowest potential/chances of the bunch. That doesn't mean yall aren't capable of beating any team in the East in a series, I just have more doubts on yall going THREE rounds than I do for the others. Yall have to have more things go your way than the Wizards, Bulls and Cavs do.