Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
You could argue the same for the Wizards. Difference is they've got Wall and Beal who have higher ceilings than everyone on the Hawks.
right "ceiling"

right now, he aint that much better than teague. I was watching Wall closely last year in the playoffs and dude barely did shyt. Nene and Gortat were the ones giving the Bulls problems.

Daps
:dwillhuh:

Who cares if they have higher ceilings if we have a better team than Washington?
That's arguable. Yall probably have the stronger/deeper bench, but the Wizards have the near-perfect starting makeup. Star players, shooting, playmakers, veterans, low post scoring and defense.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:what:

Irving is one of the best young PGs in the game and has been one of the best clutch players since he came into the league. What exactly have I said about him that's been wrong?
Gil, you know you be saying way more than that on Kyrie. Most of which is wrong.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
we still gotta make a few nikkas on here believers breh :wow:
nikka, my nikka John Wowzers just hit me up and said he was paying more attention to the cowboys game than this bullshyt
Said ATL is some mental midgets and they just letting them feel themselves before they get in that ass just like they did Chicago :whoo:

Wizards gonna get all up in them crevices with steel-toe enthusiasm, know what I'm talkin bout?
fukk what you heard, V up :boss: A down

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That's arguable. Yall probably have the stronger/deeper bench, but the Wizards have the near-perfect starting makeup. Star players, shooting, playmakers, veterans, low post scoring and defense.

But we just beat them by damn near 30 and we also beat them in DC. It doesn't matter if they have "a near perfect starting makeup" if were convincingly beating them straight up on the floor. You seem to ignore reality in favor of your own narrative quite often I see :patrice:

Daps
Gil, you know you be saying way more than that on Kyrie. Most of which is wrong.
No I haven't. 99% of what I've said about Kyrie hasn't been wrong, because I've been going on what he has done in the league. So I'd like you to show me these posts.

I've got a few of you being wrong about him though, that I'll up at the end of the season. :youngsabo:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Our bench don't even get minutes like that. We whooping teams asses because of our system and our defense. That's not changing because we beat you in so many ways. Back to the basket, face up, off screens, back screens, off the dribble. You can't just do one thing and think that's enough to stop our machine.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
nikka, my nikka John Wowzers just hit me up and said he was paying more attention to the cowboys game than this bullshyt
Said ATL is some mental midgets and they just letting them feel themselves before they get in that ass just like they did Chicago :whoo:

Wizards gonna get all up in them crevices with steel-toe enthusiasm, know what I'm talkin bout?
fukk what you heard, V up :boss: A down

i feel you playboy

but we 2-0 against yall tho :mjpls: you guys got a better chance against chicago than against us, even the other wizards fans on here know who the better team is :yes:

Daps
right "ceiling"

right now, he aint that much better than teague. I was watching Wall closely last year in the playoffs and dude barely did shyt. Nene and Gortat were the ones giving the Bulls problems.
Nobody was more critical than me of his overall postseason performance than me (well except maybe @42 Monks), but that was last season and Wall has made great strides since then. He's carrying them in the clutch and has improved his jump shot. It still remains to be seen if he can carry it over into the playoffs but that's a HUGE advantage the Wizards have over the Hawks.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No I haven't. 99% of what I've said about Kyrie hasn't been wrong, because I've been going on what he has done in the league. So I'd like you to show me these posts.

I've got a few of you being wrong about him though, that I'll up at the end of the season. :youngsabo:
lol, I am not you. I don't have time to go searching for posts but since you can't help to bullshyt on Kyrie posts. I will @Hawkset when I see you on one to prove you be on some bullshyt at times.

Daps
Our bench don't even get minutes like that. We whooping teams asses because of our system and our defense. That's not changing because we beat you in so many ways. Back to the basket, face up, off screens, back screens, off the dribble. You can't just do one thing and think that's enough to stop our machine.
:heh:I'm not a Wizards fan.

I don't think you understand the importance of being playoff tested and the importance of having a 'star'.