Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
What production though? We're only half way through the regular season. :dwillhuh:

Look at all the teams in the past decade (and we could go back further if you wanted to :mjpls:) that have made it into the Finals What's one thing 99% of them have in common - star players.
define a star player? , but honestly you sounding like a fakkit breh. you a ole i love John wall cause of his fade ass nikka

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You're speaking as though Wall isn't doing the exact same thing for the Wizards. :ld:

Which is exact reason why Teague isn't doing 'just as much, if not more' for his team than Wall is doing for his. There's very few players in the league that are doing as much for their team as Wall does for the Wizards.

You need 'star power' to survive in the playoffs and not only that, you need playoff-tested players too.

why are you faulting teague for having the deeper and better team more capable of picking up the slack if things go wrong? :dwillhuh: you're basing this on necessity

the wizards NEED wall to carry them in order for them to be good and win games, the hawks don't need teague to do the same, but he still does

isn't that the mark of a superior team?

Daps
What have the Wiz or Cavs proven that they're capable of going on a longer playoff run than us? :dwillhuh:
They both have more star players and players that are more playoff-tested than yall.
When was the last time the Bulls actually made a playoff run doe?
They went to the ECF in 2010/2011, when was the last time the Hawks made a playoff run doe? :mjpls:
Who knows if Rose will be able to hold up come playoff time?

That's absolutely true, that definitely needs to be outlined in the picture. But need I remind you, we're barely half way into the REGULAR season, there's many more games to go. There's the possibility the Hawks could collapse in the second half of the season, there's the possibility that Rose recaptures his game, there's the possibility that Love/Bron/Kyrie click on all cylinders, there's the possibility that Beal breaks out. I could go on and on. The point is the Wizards/Cavs/Bulls aren't all the way there yet, whereas the Hawks couldn't be playing better, and although when everything equals itself out there may not be a great amount of difference in the margin of their chances - the one thing those said teams have over the Hawks are that their star players are better than what Atlanta has to offer.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
They both have more star players and players that are more playoff-tested than yall.

They went to the ECF in 2010/2011, when was the last time the Hawks made a playoff run doe? :mjpls:

That's absolutely true, that definitely needs to be outlined in the picture. But need I remind you, we're barely half way into the REGULAR season, there's many more games to go. There's the possibility the Hawks could collapse in the second half of the season, there's the possibility that Rose recaptures his game, there's the possibility that Love/Bron/Kyrie click on all cylinders, there's the possibility that Beal breaks out. I could go on and on. The point is the Wizards/Cavs/Bulls aren't all the way there yet, whereas the Hawks couldn't be playing better, and although when everything equals itself out there may not be a great amount of difference in the margin of their chances - the one thing those said teams have over the Hawks are that their star players are better than what Atlanta has to offer.
so jeff Teague aka playoff first lasto cant improve? dennis.. mike scott.. Payne? Al horford can't get more consistent? bud cant improve as a coach. you fallng on tired dated ass narratives.. please define a star.. what makes john wall a star and not Jeff teague. or nene over 2 time all star ncaa champ horford

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
First off, people talking bout the wizards like they got a bunch of superstars. Its obvious when wall is gonna pass it, 8 turnovers today. Beal is not as good as advertised. I been saying that for the past 2 years.

Aint none of these "loaded" teams going to stop our offense because all these stars are liabilities defensively because they got low iq on that end (kyrie, love, beal all of these "stars"). We will eat up any team:blessed:

Daps
why are you faulting teague for having the deeper and better team more capable of picking up the slack if things go wrong? :dwillhuh: you're basing this on necessity
Where did I criticize Teague for having the 'deeper' team? I'm faulting your line of thinking when you said - "you act like teague isn't doing just as much, if not more for us that wall is doing for them".

Which clearly isn't the case. He isn't doing just as much as Wall has been doing for the Wizards.
the wizards NEED wall to carry them in order for them to be good and win games, the hawks don't need teague to do the same, but he still does

isn't that the mark of a superior team?
These marks are different though, the Hawks have been undoubtedly PERFORMING better than the Wizards so far, but that doesn't make them the superior team. As I've said before, yall play is the apotheosis of your ability and other teams have barely scratched the surface of what they could become this season. We're only half way into the season, we're not on the brink of the playoffs, the picture of where teams will be at for the postseason has only partially developed. Cavs are no where near the team they could be and Bulls are no where near the team they could be either.

All those teams have higher potential and are better equipped to deal with the postseason, that's all I'm saying,. :manny:

Daps
so jeff Teague aka playoff first lasto cant improve? dennis.. mike scott.. Payne? Al horford can't get more consistent? bud cant improve as a coach.
Teague doesn't really have a high ceiling like that to improve on where he's currently at. It's by no means a bad thing, it's just what it is - he's still a top 10 PG in the league. All those other players have basically reached their ceiling. Horford being consistent and all the other factors don't come close to what those other teams can improve on.
.you fallng on tired dated ass narratives.. please define a star.. what makes john wall a star and not Jeff teague. or nene over 2 time all star ncaa champ horford
Both Wall and Beal have higher ceilings than anybody on the Hawks and Wall has performed like a top 5/10 player this season.