Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

Daps
But we just beat them by damn near 30 and we also beat them in DC. It doesn't matter if they have "a near perfect starting makeup" if were convincingly beating them straight up on the floor. You seem to ignore reality in favor of your own narrative quite often I see :patrice:
Says the Hawks stan. :merchant:

Listen I have no ties to either team. I appreciate what both teams bring to the table - I'm just stating what I see. How many Wizards games besides the ones against ATL have you watched this season?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
i feel you playboy

but we 2-0 against yall tho :mjpls: you guys got a better chance against chicago than against us, even the other wizards fans on here know who the better team is :yes:
How the Hawks look against Toronto though? :sas2:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Nobody was more critical than me of his overall postseason performance than me (well except maybe @42 Monks), but that was last season and Wall has made great strides since then. He's carrying them in the clutch and has improved his jump shot. It still remains to be seen if he can carry it over into the playoffs but that's a HUGE advantage the Wizards have over the Hawks.

you act like teague isn't doing just as much, if not more for us that wall is doing for them :wtf:

he's just as good as wall at this point and has been our most clutch player during this win streak

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i feel you playboy

but we 2-0 against yall tho :mjpls: you guys got a better chance against chicago than against us, even the other wizards fans on here know who the better team is :yes:
Means absolutely NOTHING. Only thing that matters is what teams are clicking when playoff times comes around
The Wizards have not played their best basketball yet this season, while ATL is peaking early
This happens every year in this league, don't guzzle the Kool-aid bruh :stop:
You guys did similar last year. You just the 2013 Phoenix suns of the east na mean
Beal hasn't played well this season, Otto needs more of a defined roll imo.
If we can get Ray Allen that adds more 3pt shooters who will eat. I just think we have better personnel overall
We still have 2/3 of the season left, we'll be alright. I got the Coli-cash to back up what I'm saying too

:mjpls:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Our bench don't even get minutes like that. We whooping teams asses because of our system and our defense. That's not changing because we beat you in so many ways. Back to the basket, face up, off screens, back screens, off the dribble. You can't just do one thing and think that's enough to stop our machine.

And defensively were fukkING hell breh. Millsap is top 10 in steals, Teague Me is too. Defensively we get after it on a level the Hawks have rarely EVER played at. Offensively, like you said, just pick your poison. Our bigs are so versatile that we can pick & pop or get buckets in the paint. I just don't understand the reluctance of fans to accept this team as a LEGIT title team coming out the East. WAS is a really good team (came in as the #2 seed) and we just beat them like they were the Knicks

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:heh:I'm not a Wizards fan.

I don't think you understand the importance of being playoff tested and the importance of having a 'star'.

stars win MVPs, teams win rings :sas2:

How the Hawks look against Toronto though? :sas2:

yall match up well against us, but holla at me in a week after we come to toronto and beat that shyt :mjpls:

Means absolutely NOTHING. Only thing that matters is what teams are clicking when playoff times comes around
The Wizards have not played their best basketball yet this season, while ATL is peaking early
This happens every year in this league, don't guzzle the Kool-aid bruh :stop:
You guys did similar last year. You just the 2013 Phoenix suns of the east na mean
Beal hasn't played well this season, Otto needs more of a defined roll imo.
If we can get Ray Allen that adds more 3pt shooters who will eat. I just think we have better personnel overall
We still have 2/3 of the season left, we'll be alright. I got the Coli-cash to back up what I'm saying too

:mjpls:

last year we were 3rd in the east until horford got hurt, after that we kind of fell apart

but everybody healthy and buying into the system this year, it's a new day fam :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4
Daps
you act like teague isn't doing just as much, if not more for us that wall is doing for them :wtf:

he's just as good as wall at this point and has been our most clutch player during this win streak
Nah Teague isn't doing just as much and he certainly isn't doing more than what Wall does for the Wizards. Millsap has been arguably your most important player this season, whereas it's a non-debate on who's been most important for the Wizards.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Nobody was more critical than me of his overall postseason performance than me (well except maybe @42 Monks), but that was last season and Wall has made great strides since then. He's carrying them in the clutch and has improved his jump shot. It still remains to be seen if he can carry it over into the playoffs but that's a HUGE advantage the Wizards have over the Hawks.

Hawks > Wizards

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Says the Hawks stan. :merchant:

Listen I have no ties to either team. I appreciate what both teams bring to the table - I'm just stating what I see. How many Wizards games besides the ones against ATL have you watched this season?

I've watched a couple. They're a good team and I wanted to see how they play against us and it's just not a good matchup for them. They're talented and have size in the front court but their bench is old and outside of Wall & Beal (who's having a down yr compared to last yr) where do they get perimeter scoring? Like I said, they're good but I don't understand how people can prop them up as legit vs. us when we've beat them convincingly

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Nah Teague isn't doing just as much and he certainly isn't doing more than what Wall does for the Wizards. Millsap has been arguably your most important player this season, whereas it's a non-debate on who's been most important for the Wizards.
:dwillhuh: how the fukk you gone tell us about our team

Daps
hopefully you'll see the light eventually and convert to coach budhism :blessed:
Make no mistake about it, yall dudes have been impressive and playing better than pretty much every other team in the league at the moment, but the playoffs are a whole nother world.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4