Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

Daps
Please tell us, how does it end? PLEASE enlighten us on who in the East will beat us. This should be fun:sas1:
Y'all an't going to beat a combination of the Cavs/Bulls/Wizards in the post season. Just isn't happening. You don't have enough star playmakers to overcome those teams. Yall still at least a piece away from being contenders.

:manny:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Y'all an't going to beat a combination of the Cavs/Bulls/Wizards in the post season. Just isn't happening. You don't have enough star playmakers to overcome those teams. Yall still at least a piece away from being contenders.

5-0 vs those team this season :sas2:

Your story sucks so far breh :sas1:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Checked in early on then went back to the football. Just saw the final on Bottom Line like :leostare::dwillhuh::merchant:. Thought my guys might bring 'em back to earth for a minute, but looks like y'all are the goods this year. Solid, smart coaching and tough matchups all the way around.

Can't believe y'all don't return to the Phone Booth 'til April...might have to head on down for that one...meanwhile I'm circling Feb. 4 on the calendar. :demonic:

Daps
5-0 vs those team this season :sas2:

Your story sucks so far breh :sas1:
Yall are playing at the peak of your abilities, it's as simple as that. There isn't much room for improvement as a team, whereas all the other heavyweights in the conference are yet to reach their peaks. I see the path for may be one upset against either of those teams, but not two/three.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

they have 3 All Star calibur players. They have more star power than the Wizards if anything.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yall are playing at the peak of your abilities, it's as simple as that. There isn't much room for improvement as a team, whereas all the other heavyweights in the conference are yet to reach their peaks. I see the path for may be one upset against either of those teams, but not two/three.
:mjlol: This might be worse than your Kyrie Irving opinions. Have several seats breh.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

So because were playing at a high level and the other teams aren't, there's no way we can beat any of those teams in a playoff series? :dwillhuh:

We've got an unselfish team, with excellent coaches, superior ball movement and solid pieces all over the floor. We've matched up vs. all those teams EXTREMELY well...your reasoning lacks sound basis, I just don't think you're buying in b/c of Hawks teams of the past, there's no way you can look at this team and see how the East has been this yr and not see us in the ECF

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

but if we keep beating those teams in the regular season, what's supposed to magically change in the playoffs? :dwillhuh:

i'm more worried about chicago and washington getting out the first round if we're being honest :mjpls:

Daps
So because were playing at a high level and the other teams aren't, there's no way we can beat any of those teams in a playoff series? :dwillhuh:
Basically yeah. All those other teams have much more potential than yall, and are better built for the playoffs.
We've got an unselfish team, with excellent coaches, superior ball movement and solid pieces all over the floor.
No one is disputing that, but on a general scale nine times out of 10, that's not enough.
We've matched up vs. all those teams EXTREMELY well...your reasoning lacks sound basis,
No it doesn't. If you'd closely followed those teams up to this point you'd understand. I'm not saying you can't be optimistic about your team's chances but you can't be delusional about the situation either.
I just don't think you're buying in b/c of Hawks teams of the past, there's no way you can look at this team and see how the East has been this yr and not see us in the ECF
That comment was just a sly dig. Nevertheless yall ain't playoff tested and there's no superstar on your team, so it's irrational to think yall are going to walk into the Finals.

Daps
but if we keep beating those teams in the regular season, what's supposed to magically change in the playoffs? :dwillhuh:

i'm more worried about chicago and washington getting out the first round if we're being honest :mjpls:
We see it every season where a team fights above their weight in the regular season and it not translating over to the post-season.