At What point Did Nintendo Start To Fall Off For You?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Around the time when sets genesis started making more sports games and mortal kombat 1 took out blood and only had it available for genesis... Older heads know this era

an emissary from hell

I got the bricks from Wakanda
Daps
Reppin
2up2down
There was like only 5 good games. :what:

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Windwaker
F-Zero GX
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine

Excluding Sunshine (although that was a decent game in its' own right) and Metroid (which didn't have a game for the N64 , the games listed are on-par or superior to their N64 predecessors. And as far as 3rd party games you had

Resident Evil 4
Viewtiful Joe
Sonic Adventure 2
MGS: Twin Snakes
Soul Calibur 2
Beyond Good and Evil

I honestly think it had better titles than the N64:manny: The Wii was when Nintendo went downhill imo. The gamecube at least had a decent balance of family friendly and mature games.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Windwaker
F-Zero GX
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine

Excluding Sunshine (although that was a decent game in its' own right) and Metroid (which didn't have a game for the N64 , the games listed are on-par or superior to their N64 predecessors. And as far as 3rd party games you had

Resident Evil 4
Viewtiful Joe
Sonic Adventure 2
MGS: Twin Snakes
Soul Calibur 2
Beyond Good and Evil

I honestly think it had better titles than the N64:manny: The Wii was when Nintendo went downhill imo. The gamecube at least had a decent balance of family friendly and mature games.

:duck: x1000.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me it was the Wii.
I was getting older and I started to
realize that Nintendo isn't really
marketing to me like they used to.

I mean I grew up on Nintendo, playing their videogames and enjoying them but it was the Wii and subsequently the Wii U where Nintendo got close to the Sun then had their wings burst into flames.

It's like they don't really realize that their audience is much older now and they don't have a hold on the youth like they used to.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can never get tired of the Mario games
Old shyt
New shyt
Whatever

Nah I was done when they dropped mario 64, its just like something clicked inside me, I knew I grew up and had to let it go... :yeshrug: I'm too old for this shyt now... And i had my first taste of resident evil I knew the PS1 stole my heart... :mjcry:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
in retrospect, it was N64 but i sorta suspected the gamecube era was going to be rough and i knew nintendo was no longer the same at the start of the wii, but i still kinda respected the direction. i completely disregarded them when the wii u came out and i still dont have a switch...