At What point Did Nintendo Start To Fall Off For You?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
From a first party software standpoint they never fell off.

From a business standpoint they fell off with the wii/wii u era. fukk motion controls.

They got it back with the Switch though.

Last edited:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Gamecube fr fr

N64 was just too good...and along with the legendary Gameboy Color...

I really only fw the GBA after that.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Wii u a trash console on the real. I dig mine up and it won’t let me play because they used cheap internal memory :smh:

But without wiiu we wouldn’t have the switch… it’s basically portable wiiu
Dude. Jailbreak it. It's a museum for classic Nintendo games if you jailbreak it.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
N64 was irrelevant to me to the point that when I got it, I immediately exchanged it for a PSX and never regretted it.
I didn't even want one again until the first Smash Bros. in 99, and even now with hindsight I wish I would have got a Dreamcast instead.

Seems like since the 64 dropped, Nintendo has been living off Mario and Zelda name brand via gimped hardware and charging a premium to their stans. I am not interested in Mario Golf 61 or whatever goofy Wario mini games they're pushing this year.

Last edited:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
To me it was the N64 after dominating with the NES and Super NES the N64 just didn't compare when it was all said and done.
Yea it has Classics like Mario 64, Golden Eye, Ocarina of Time but the vast majority of the N64 catalog wasn't hitting.

Gamecube was great but it's one of their lowest selling console. I never purchased a Wii or WiiU I thought both were trash.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nintendo became the official secondary system after the N64 and all the big JRPG’s moved to playstation