At What Age Does An Older Man Stop Being Cool To Younger Women?

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I'm in my 30's and I get attention from young chicks every so often. It may help that most people think I'm in my mid to late 20's. There was a cat in my unit who was in his late 30's and was fukking all the girls in the unit from 18 to 40. shyt caught up with him though...threw away his career due to adultery.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
a refined well kept successful man at near any age can attract a younger woman...your batting average may not be the same say if your that successful guy from 25-35 versus in your 50's but its not impossible...plenty of girls in their 20's would drop panties for George Clooney if instead of being a famous actor was a hedge fund manager

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
a refined well kept successful man at near any age can attract a younger woman...your batting average may not be the same say if your that successful guy from 25-35 versus in your 50's but its not impossible...plenty of girls in their 20's would drop panties for George Clooney if instead of being a famous actor was a hedge fund manager

I think that's mainly due to environment. Older people, and I'll just arbitrarily throw out the age 26+ for arguments sake, aren't in the club anymore "Round and round we go, scrubbing the ground" <---(Oh the 90's):banderas:.

They can be found in more quiet social settings like bars and lounges, where their life experiences translate into conversation, and being able to coerce the panties off through charm and wit, as opposed to the ability to handle a twerking.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Christ.. I don't even ask how old girls are (:whoa: It's typically a setting where I know they are of age)

They don't ask me either. By the time I tell them I'm 28 they already were thinking I'm in my early 20's because I look young. It's really not a factor (yet..)