At What Age Does An Older Man Stop Being Cool To Younger Women?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
In today's age, over 25 is old if you're a "regular nicca."

When the new normal is girls being sexualized at 16 and paraded on TV for all to see and marvel over, then it's a sad day.

You over 25...your tax bracket is :sadcam: ... your social game is :sadbron:... and your lifestyle/accessory game is :to:

...then you old, breh. And...

:ufdup:... according to many young females of the world who crave that life.

But never fear, you can still find a misguided youngin' 21 and up who subconsciously desires a daddy-figure because her dad was absentee or screwed her over.

But that's your conscious, not mine. :comeon:

Do what's right, brehs.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Good grief. You nikkas and your extreme generalizations are something else. Only on da coli tho. :laugh:

If you're in good shape, gotta good job, gear is on point, and got ya own..pullin bishes is not some daunting task. Whether she's 23 or 33 or whether YOU'RE 23 or 33.

shyt ain't rocket science mufukkas. Lol cmon yo. :what:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Younger females still choose up when I'm out and about...so do older women. I'm in my mid-30's.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
act and dress your fukking age period and you won't have to worry about being cool...don't go to a party filled with 20 year olds....don't wear skinny jeans and a range of fitteds...don't be some sneaker head...don't be a fukking tyler the creator fan....don't be still into videogames

women that age bracket always date older men anyway because it is perceived they have accomplished more in life and are maturer

but it also goes the other way..stop living by women's standards....why would i seriously date any 18 - 22 year old....they are mostly immature

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
why would i seriously date any 18 - 22 year old....they are mostly immature

Be broke and living check to check in a struggle apartment w/ a car payment on a decade old Corolla, but still manage to impress an 18 - 22 yr. old, low-income female living with her parent(s) who has had limited exposure and life experiences coupled with daddy issues, brehs.