At What Age Does An Older Man Stop Being Cool To Younger Women?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends on how you look

i mean the old spice guy is 39 years old
derek jeter is nearly 40
tyson beckford is 42

if your some 36 old grey hair beer gut driving a 2001 chevrolet cavalier then of course that would be creepy and non cool

Yeah, because the average old fart has money like those men right?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Are those you're big brothers? Why you always tagging these nikkaz like the hoe that you are. Can't defend your position, you gnat?

What? I rarely tag anybody. I just don't have time to waste with imbeciles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey im jus calling it like how I see it on this campus :manny: . Girls who go to parties and get hit on by cats pushing 30s, chicks usually laugh about them with their homegirls on the way back to campus.

They like pulling 25 year olds tho.

Hope I didnt hurt ya feelings bruh bruh :pachaha:

I'm the exception. I'm in my 30s and look mid 20s. I also am 6'3, lean and cut, have a square jaw, and am considered "hot" by females. So, even when I'm in my 40s, I'll still be able to run through girls in their 20s.

But again, I am the exception. That still doesn't mean that I don't see guys in their 30s having no problem bagging chicks in their 20s. :yeshrug:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I'm the exception. I'm in my 30s and look mid 20s. I also am 6'3, lean and cut, have a square jaw, and am considered "hot" by females. So, even when I'm in my 40s, I'll still be able to run through girls in their 20s.

But again, I am the exception. That still doesn't mean that I don't see guys in their 30s having no problem bagging chicks in their 20s. :yeshrug:
One of the baddest girls I know is 24 and her boyfriend is 33. :ehh:

So yeah I agree with you. If you look good you shouldn't have a problem getting girls in your 30's.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You're only as old as you look/feel.

I just turned 28 and my last 3 gfs were born in 1992.

If you're done college and go to college parties then that's totally wack I agree. I don't go to college parties or hang around college kids really so if a 22 y/o actually gets in the position to meet and talk to me then obviously she has to be mature for her age.