At What Age Does An Older Man Stop Being Cool To Younger Women?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like really older men period. I find them creepy. What would someone 10+ older than me want besides sex? And if all I want is sex too, why wouldn't I just get that with a younger, hotter man? I know a lot of women do it for money, and if they can find an attractive older guy like a Idris (:noah:) to do it, that's one thing. But just older but in the same or marginally better position than a man my age or myself? .......:scusthov:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
30 is the cut off for me...basically 7 years older than myself

but I tend to be serious with guys a little bit younger than myself :patrice:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you guys keep using these celebrities as examples of women liking older men? The average 30 year old doesn't have a bank account like those dudes. :russ:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
If you got your paper right and you're fit, you can pull young girls when you're older. I don't know why you would want to though :patrice: If you're 37 years old still tryna chase college girls, you lost tbh. Go find a mature woman closer to your own age bracket and enjoy life. You look desperate, you are now officially that dude in the club and you have to know deep down inside that that 23 year old girl doesn't take your middle aged ass serious outside of what you can do for her. There's nothing real in that.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This thread is depressing and scary.

what I learned is that I gotta get wifed up now because after 30 im gonna be :whoa: status to girls in their 20s.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
006_01b28817-953f-49f9-b1ea-6d2d7ed23457.JPG

The second you start looking at a pair of these joints like :ohhh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't like really older men period. I find them creepy. What would someone 10+ older than me want besides sex? And if all I want is sex too, why wouldn't I just get that with a younger, hotter man? I know a lot of women do it for money, and if they can find an attractive older guy like a Idris (:noah:) to do it, that's one thing. But just older but in the same or marginally better position than a man my age or myself? .......:scusthov:

First off, its all about sex.

Second, just because one is younger doesn't make them hotter.

Thirdly, older nikkas will fukk you better.

Head to your local nursing home for a guaranteed good time...:shaq:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Another thing. Why is the onus on young women finding an older guy creepy? Maybe there are some 30+ year old men that don't wanna deal with a young chick because she's too immature?

little4209

All Star
Daps
You sayin the 44 year old homie Morris Chestnut wouldn't have a chance :lupe:
Of course, looks and money changes things, but someone already mentioned that

..but like I said, 40s are still weird for me regardless of looks/money...I've had good looking 40 y/o men come at me buuut most of them have children my age, think they know everything, or talk down to you because they're older (no generalization)..not really my thing....yet :shaq:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Why do some of these crackheads in here think 30 is old? :dahell:
Like somebody already said, your only as old as you feel/look. Keep thinking your gonna be 21 forever.
But I can't relate to this thread. Luckily I have the genes of gods, and we all know black dont crack:banderas:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:childplease: i'm 36 and i JUST got hit on by a chick that looks to be mid 20s this morning at work. AND i have a salt and pepper goatee. but truth be told, if i were single, ages 20-25 would be for jumpoff status only, 26-35 would be prime wifey status, and 36-40 would also be considered for wifey status, but it depends on how well they keep themselves up..

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....My friends boss spent the night in a london police station , because he got into a fight with his 35 yr old thai girlfriend, when she found out he had been cheating on her with his personal assistant who is in her early twenties,who is apparently fukking stunning, blonde nice boobs and a cracking ass that could crack nuts . Dude is in his late fifties, has a wife of similar age who I don't think gives a fukk who he sleeps with or what he does as he is always out with us in the strip clubs and the massage parlours, they have 2 almost grown kids by the way . ,he certainly looks his age , but it seems money reduces the 'creepyness' factor in him with the
ladies.

Also,in my opinion while people age at different rates, womens bodies seem to go to bits quicker than men's do, especially if they are squeezing out kids, some men can look much younger than they are, providing they keep in shape, and cut out the smoking and the boozing. I know other guys though, in their mid thirties, who look 50 easy ,because they partied too hard.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think when u start looking your age. I dont have much money & i pulled an 18 yr chick recently & im 29.