At What Age Did U Stop Wearing Jays

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I'm aware of that. Which also makes me aware of what's worth spending money on and what's not. $200 on sneakers made zero sense to me when I was 12, and still makes zero sense to me in my late 20's. Lack of education and superficial needs is what drives people into buying these things.
1Pzli0T.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
do the billionaire shareholders of Nike, Adidas, Puma etc need your money?
wtf does that have to do with me not wanting jordans? i like how people try to compare shyt to make a point but you really just look stupid. i never wanted them to begin with and have no desire at this point. you like "do they need my money"? no, but there are some pairs of shoes i like to wear. it's as simple as that. trying to over analyze my shyt, sit down somewhere...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This entire thread is about dudes trying to tell dudes what to wear past a certain age. Corny AF
cosign

You got grown men mad at other men for having preferences or not wearing Jordan's. nikkas talking to extremes talmbout dudes wearing loafers to the stores because they don't rock j's like Jordan's are the only sneakers that exists :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wtf does that have to do with me not wanting jordans? i like how people try to compare shyt to make a point but you really just look stupid. i never wanted them to begin with and have no desire at this point. you like "do they need my money"? no, but there are some pairs of shoes i like to wear. it's as simple as that. trying to over analyze my shyt, sit down somewhere...
then just say you dont like jordans and dont want to wear them you fukking idiot. sounding like a 12 year old female. learn how to articulate yourself

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I'm from the northeast, I don't rock Jordan's, I rock timbs nikka. I'm 22. Timbs are for everybody. Little ass kids all the way old heads. Men, female, white, black, whatever. The Swiss Army knife of footwear

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm from the northeast, I don't rock Jordan's, I rock timbs nikka. I'm 22. Timbs are for everybody. Little ass kids all the way old heads. Men, female, white, black, whatever. The Swiss Army knife of footwear
timbs kinda trash but youre only 22 so i'll lowe you. step youre game up to Diemmes. Fracaps and Butteros breh

All Star
Daps
This whole thread filled with weirdos. Somehow vans, converse, new balance are mature and stylish but Jay's aren't :troll:
I wear Oxfords at work, fukk I look like running around town in dress shoes.
I'll never stop wearing Jay's. They're just another form of tennis shoe, is nikkas supposed to stop wearing tennis shoes at 30 or something lol.
And if you don't have the money to spend 200 on Jay's that's fine but don't try to shyt on nikkas who do.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
then just say you dont like jordans and dont want to wear them you fukking idiot. sounding like a 12 year old female. learn how to articulate yourself
the fukk? Learn how to articulate myself? How's this: back down clown. You sound like a fukking idiot. I said both those things in my first post, you need to learn how to read before becoming critical. I'll take 12 year old over just sounding like an idiot. Telling ME what I should say, how bout you just mind your business?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At th end of the day, they're just sneakers. I don't wear jays anymore but would if it was the right pair. Some of the older joints look good. Some white 1's will always look piff.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I never started, Jordans aren't my style and don't impress me.

I don't look down on people of any age that wear them though. Every body doesn't want to turn into some boring looking fukk wearing dress shoes when they're out casually after they reach a certain age.