At What Age Did U Stop Wearing Jays

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe 7 years ago. When I noticed the quality declined but the price rose sharply. After having copped the same colorways for a 3rd time :yawn: and walking outside the crib and seeing 40 people a day with the same fukking shoes.

Now it's Ultraboosts, NMDs,assics,Chelsea boosts, Yeezy boosts.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
young tendas look pass the beamer
and compliment my crisp cements like.

(I know you out here rippin p*ssy)
:usure:

wat6rr.jpg

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
As soon as I got a office job, theres really no point in spending 200 for sneakers.

I'd rather just rock ultra boosts for 120 if I want nice sneakers.

Where you finding ultra boosts for 120 without getting up at 4 am and waiting in line somewhere? Adidas on the same shyt Js on now. shyt them tonal NMDs that dropped last Friday already going for 300 re sale. Adidas are the new Js. They one in the same now

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Where you finding ultra boosts for 120 without getting up at 4 am and waiting in line somewhere? Adidas on the same shyt Js on now. shyt them tonal NMDs that dropped last Friday already going for 300 re sale. Adidas are the new Js. They one in the same now

The nikkaz denouncing Jordans are doing the exact same thing trying to get Adidas.

Actually it's easier to get Jordans than Adidas now since they're making a lot more shoes to combat the resellers. Plus, adidas cost about the same as Jordans anyway.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Maybe 7 years ago. When I noticed the quality declined but the price rose sharply. After having copped the same colorways for a 3rd time :yawn: and walking outside the crib and seeing 40 people a day with the same fukking shoes.

Now it's Ultraboosts, NMDs,assics,Chelsea boosts, Yeezy boosts.
You don't rock Js you just rock the most trending shoes ATM :laff:

You aint special

Daps
Reppin
Midwest

The nikkaz denouncing Jordans are doing the exact same thing trying to get Adidas.

Actually it's easier to get Jordans than Adidas now since they're making a lot more shoes to combat the resellers. Plus, adidas cost about the same as Jordans anyway.
I was looking at these posts with nikkas talking about rocking Ultra boosts thinking the same thing :russ:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Been about 2-3 years and I've been in the shoe game since 2004

The problem was the hype around the shoes, the queues, lack of decent colour ways besides the OG colours, declining quality and increase in price

Now I wear mostly Asics (Gel Lyte 3s) or Adidas (Tublars). And the funny thing is, I catch more glances wearing them from brehs with Jordan's on :lolbron:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I was looking at these posts with nikkas talking about rocking Ultra boosts thinking the same thing :russ:

It's the coli.com breh. Bizarro land and brehs being late to shyt that's in the real world. Jordan's will always have a place in urban culture, but if you know you doing when you popping tags then you know what's hot right now in the streets. Them white and red retro 13's that just dropped is still sitting in stores. Them Adidas NMDs that just dropped( re-release really cuz they was already out) was gone by 10AM last Friday. I know cuz my old ass tried to grab the all Black ones and failed miserably :mjcry: I had to settle for the core Black glitch camo joints, but it's cool tho cuz Ima still bust heads when I throw them on. Lol