At What Age Did U Stop Wearing Jays

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I wear dress shoes five days a week. Why the fukk would I wanna wear some loafers to the damn Walmart over the weekend?:heh:
To each his own, but I never understood this shyt. I'll be damned if I'm gonna dress like I'm headed to the office on my off days. I mainly rock chucks or Jordan 1's with some nice slim fitting jeans and a t-shirt or hoodie. Timeless, clean look for when I'm lounging around or out running errands. I have a few pair of 3's, 4's, and 6's that to be honest I don't think I'll ever rock. Seems like any Jordans outside of the 1's I'm not into anymore.

Daps
Good point and not only that they have too many releases now. Nike did the same thing when they watered down the dopes

Yeah back then the anticipation were higher. I'm talking about the grapes or the aqua 8s hadn't been released since the early 90s. I remember copping them joints, shyt was like a warzone but now some of these same kicks release in a year or two. When back then when a certain pair of numbers like the 5 would drop one year, you won't see it til like the next 5 years.

I'm just glad I grew out that sneaker head phrase because when I walk into the store n see shyt that I used to camp out for or bumrush for just sitting on shelves is laughable to me lol still I don't justified the sneakers being over 200 when the quality is a hit or miss.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im 24 boutta be 25 & I have atleast 20+ pairs of Jays (plus Foams Air maxes etc)

Thing is

I cant see myself past 30 walking around with a pair of jordans wit the fat jumpman on the front.

For now their good especially the 11s:banderas: but I dont wanna dress "GQ", aka dress like a square with handkercheifs in my pocket and Christopher Columbus wingpoint shoes:ld:just to look older.

I think Ima just keep wearing Space Jams for years to come :patrice:but their has to be a point I grow with my style
My friends in their 40's cars careers women homes... Still wear Jordan's and other sneakers. You can nature with things if you know how. I don't know why nikkaz thing they have to make dramatic changes.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
how would you look goofy in those?

that shyt is all in your head.

I feel like i can wear anything and make it look good.

U telling me u wanna be 30+ still dressing like this with loud ass jays?:mjlol:

2dcbff0a09ec8ccf71ac56c37551a78c.jpg

R kelly atleast over 40 if im not mistaken:mjlol:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Even in high school and middle school I thought kids were dumb for spending so much on sneakers. It's not about maturity, it's about level of intelligence. Spending $200+ on sneakers when that money can go toward a lot of other things was and will always be dumb.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

That nikka just wanna be Peter Pan...most people wear a plain t-shirt and jeans with Jays. Quit acting like the only way you can wear Jays is trying to keep up with youth culture

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Who cares

I would sit there and go to the store in some jordan futures, sweats, and a tshirt/hoody

nikkas really caring about J's like that? Im not wearing loafers everywhere except work and a dress events.. Which I dont care to go to.

Dressing up is cool sometimes but nikkas out here pumpfaking like they dressing up 24/7. I wouldnt even want a chick that wore heels everyday/everywhere

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Last pair I had was the dub zero joints. I feel that Jordans fell off after 14 and now they get away with subpar looking kicks as long as they stick a jumpman on it and charge $250. It's not a political discision as I've been wanting those Flu-Game since I was a kid and still intend on getting them one day. I almost settled on the Taxi's, but once I get the flu game I'm done.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Who cares

I would sit there and go to the store in some jordan futures, sweats, and a tshirt/hoody

nikkas really caring about J's like that? Im not wearing loafers everywhere except work and a dress events.. Which I dont care to go to.

Dressing up is cool sometimes but nikkas out here pumpfaking like they dressing up 24/7. I wouldnt even want a chick that wore heels everyday/everywhere
"I'm bout to run to the store real quick"
images

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

R kelly looks like a retard in that photo, he is doing to much.

if you are gonna wear loud jordans like that, make sure the rest of your outfit isn't loud.