At What Age Did U Stop Wearing Jays

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Context is everything. Of course you won't wanna wear them with a suit or even slightly dressed up with a blazer.

But there's nothing wrong with rocking j's on the casual tip with a base color v neck and jeans. Word to Jerry Seinfeld

Plenty of folks can pull off this look breh
c503ad4d66d77e4c446dc335066e453f.jpg

If im 40 with a receding hairline idk how id be able to pull off this look:ld:

About 20-21 I'm 25 now and stepped my shoe game up. Straight loafers and nice dress shoes/boots

What are some good tips:patrice: im turning 25 in june, far as boots all I got are timbs (regular wheat brown, brown & green feild boots, black, blue and burgandy timbs)

No dress shoes or loafers.

Daps
Nothing wrong with wearing Jordan's at any age. The thing that applies to me is that now jordans are over 200 plus retail and they're still shyt quality lol

I hit kicksdeal n etc n find shyt that I like that's half the price n I can cop some jeans n maybe a hat or shirt.

I still got Jordan's n nikes in my closet from the early/mid 2000s lol I've been telling my self for years I'm going to sell them but I'm in no rush or I'm just being lazy lol.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just bought 2 pair of jays a few months ago. In my entire life I've probably owned like 5-10 pairs. Never understood why people try to shyt on Jordan for his shoes. They're an iconic brand and people fukks with it.

"They can take my J's but don't you dare come for my pawgs. :stopitslime:" - @bdizzle

zdd1XL0.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If im 40 with a receding hairline idk how id be able to pull off this look:ld:

What are some good tips:patrice: im turning 25 in june, far as boots all I got are timbs (regular wheat brown, brown & green feild boots, black, blue and burgandy timbs)

No dress shoes or loafers.
Throw timbs in the bushes for the most part, they can go right with the certain fits. Black timbs for example.

I personally like driving loafers with some nice tapered pants/jeans. Check out cole Haan and Nordstrom rack for good loafers/boots.

If you got bread ferragamo has some fire shoes

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
See, I don't know what the hell that is.
If the Js don't look all cartoony and goofy, I'll wear them.

Team Jordans are basically the ones that arent numbers, 1-23.

And I havent worn the cartoony jordans since I was like 18, like these 5s for example
73c3cf82_2ed1tno.jpeg

At 24 id feel goofy as hell wit these on in public.

Needless to say I dont wear my 5s,7s and 9s anymore:ld:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Team Jordans are basically the ones that arent numbers, 1-23.

And I havent worn the cartoony jordans since I was like 18, like these 5s for example
73c3cf82_2ed1tno.jpeg

At 24 id feel goofy as hell wit these on in public.

Needless to say I dont wear my 5s,7s and 9s anymore:ld:
Yeah. See, it's shyt like your pic that I refused to wear.
I'll wear like all Black Js or white.
Never that multi colored shyt.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Why would I stop wearing a certain shoe just becuz I reach a certain age. Its an iconic shoe that I grew up on. I grew up watching MJ and wasn't able to get till I was 15 with my own money. Its sad that kids who never got to watch Jordan play in person fukked the sneaker game up

Ive met ALOT of white sneakerheads who dont know shyt about basketball. Needless to say Ive seen him play in person when he was on the Wizards at the end of his career. I love Jordan shoes:to:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Just bought 2 pair of jays a few months ago. In my entire life I've probably owned like 5-10 pairs. Never understood why people try to shyt on Jordan for his shoes. They're an iconic brand and people fukks with it.

:jbhmm: I'm trying to figure out what age you're supposed to stop wearing...a sneaker. And I''m corporate 5 days a week.