At What Age Did U Stop Wearing Jays

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
I still have the white cement 4s and the golden moments pack that I bought in 2012. I only wear them like 10-30 times a year. I don't buy J's anymore after I failed copping the bred 11s.
I still remember that day. I stood outside cumberland mall for like 4 hours in the cold and in the end didn't get shyt :mjcry:. After that I was like "fukk Js" :pacspit:

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
22, but it was really because I was dead broke living on my own just a few years after moving out moms crib.

Never ruled them out. Will always have space in my wardrobe for hood classics.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Ive met ALOT of white sneakerheads who dont know shyt about basketball. Needless to say Ive seen him play in person when he was on the Wizards at the end of his career. I love Jordan shoes:to:
It aint just that. You got all these kids whose parents grew up watching him play who couldn't afford Jays. So now they buy them for their kids. I always fukked with the shoes becuz dude was an icon growing up. They fukk with the shoe strictly for fashion reasons. I remember back in the day you could walk in the mall and still cop a pair the same weekend they dropped

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
spend your time worrying about what other people think of your shoe choices brehs....

who fukking cares, wear whatever type of kicks you wanna wear. if you feel weird wearing a certain sneaker, its not the sneakers. you're a weird nikka. thats it.

i wear gucci shoes AND jordans pretty much every day.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
1's-3's-11's-12's for life breh.

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:
Daps
It aint just that. You got all these kids whose parents grew up watching him play who couldn't afford Jays. So now they buy them for their kids. I always fukked with the shoes becuz dude was an icon growing up. They fukk with the shoe strictly for fashion reasons. I remember back in the day you could walk in the mall and still cop a pair the same weekend they dropped

Yeah but it's coming back to that point. You got shyt that would of been flew off the shelves within 30 mins. Now when I go to the mall I still see true blues, 5s, 8s, etc etc shyt that was og color still sitting. The only reason because they're over 200 retail.

Which is funny to me because them same kicks resales were 300 bucks n what not.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:jbhmm: I'm trying to figure out what age you're supposed to stop wearing...a sneaker. And I''m corporate 5 days a week.

I'm 34 so I'm too old to care about other people's opinon of me :flabbynsick:

When I'm work I'll follow the dress code but when I'm home I rock what I like.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Never bought or even put my foot in a pair of Jordans. Not gonna start anytime soon, and I'm 21 :yeshrug:.

$200 for some terrible quality shoes just isn't my deal.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yeah but it's coming back to that point. You got shyt that would of been flew off the shelves within 30 mins. Now when I go to the mall I still see true blues, 5s, 8s, etc etc shyt that was og color still sitting. The only reason because they're over 200 retail.

Which is funny to me because them same kicks resales were 300 bucks n what not.
Good point and not only that they have too many releases now. Nike did the same thing when they watered down the dopes

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Team Jordans are basically the ones that arent numbers, 1-23.

And I havent worn the cartoony jordans since I was like 18, like these 5s for example
73c3cf82_2ed1tno.jpeg

At 24 id feel goofy as hell wit these on in public.

Needless to say I dont wear my 5s,7s and 9s anymore:ld:

how would you look goofy in those?

that shyt is all in your head.

I feel like i can wear anything and make it look good.