At What Age Did U Stop Wearing Jays

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That’s a YOU problem.

I’m 29 and I ain’t retiring my J’s fukk you mean?!

You don’t have to limit yourself to one type of dress. You can dress business, business casual, casual, street wear, fit wear etc

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:russ: @ there being an age limit to shoes.

Man, if you got the right style, you can wear anything you want and STILL look/feel grown or mature. Clothes don’t make the man, man makes the clothes…

You can dress as “buttoned up” as you want, but if you still act or think like a youngin, then that’s how you’ll carry and present yourself.

Look less into the clothes, and more into your own sense of style and personality. Also, your confidence…develop that and you can pull off almost anything

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i worked hard so i could have the freedom to do what i want including dress how i want

i always find it telling people who submit to Europeans ideal of formality want to talk to others about what you should be doing. nah that's not for everyone. to each his own. you can look mature and wear sneakers

dude calling himself style og has O personal style and is just another NPC. shyt is hilarious. fashion rules are for lames. style should be personalized

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What type of shoes do 30+ brehs on here wear on a regular day (outside of work)? :lupe:

Personally I've never been that big on Js, owned a few pairs over the years but I've never really been a sneakerhead. Too expensive a hobby for me. That said, I do still wear sneakers pretty regularly, I do own a few pairs of AF1s.