At this point, anyone thinking Drake won't body Kendrick is never going to learn

Twilight

Rookie
Daps
All Kendrick would have to say in any beef with Drake is "Who really wrote that?"

At this point it's gotten so bad that nobody (except for Drake stans) will really believe Drake would battle Kendrick without some lyrical assistance (Drake has a long history with accusations of ghostwriting, going back to his early days with Nickelus F).

This is largely Drake's fault though. He handled the aftermath of the Meek battle wrong by avoiding the ghostwriting question as opposed to being fully transparent. This allowed the public, including his haters, to write and control the narrative. Not to mention the original sin of using Quentin Miller to the extent that he did.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The world not against kdot like they were with meek. Ghostwritten disses won't cut it.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
The delusion in this thread is amazing :pachaha:

Kendrick is not Meek Mill, drake won't have his endorsers attacking kendrick on Twitter in memes cause Kendrick has a lot of the same ones. Battles ain't battles no more anyway it's a popularity contest and Kendrick got Drake beat there and lyrically. Drake can't put a dent on Kung Th Kenny.

It's irrelevant tho, both of them are too scared to even try.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
People forget he bodied Common....as in Common the legend

incredulous.gif

In what way? Common gave a verbal backhand and easily won that bar exchange. Even managed to get a quotable out of it too.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is a difficult time for Drake stans. Their man has dropped two weak albums in a row, and the last one has been outsold by King Kendrick's recent album quite easily. So them lashing out is understandable, and as a grown adult I want to tell you guys I'm not mad. What you're going thru is something you never experienced before: your man getting knocked off the mountain top, if only for a year. I'm sure Drake will come back harder next year with new ghostwriters, an album with 25+ tracks to maximize streaming numbers, and a new song for you to sing in the whip when no one is looking.
gXI5DmG.gif

That being said, even as a King Kendrick stan I AGREE that Drake could theoretically win. If the Drake/Meek battle proved anything it's that battles are not really about who is the best rapper. It's about the song. If your diss song is hotter, and you have more memorable lines, you can win. Drake has an arsenal of heat to rap over, and you know his ghostwriters are great at punchlines.

Obviously Kendrick has an arsenal of heat to rap over too, though. Fewer punchlines. We've seen stranger things happen brehs. After all, Donald Trump is president.

End of the day Kendrick has said Drake's name on record and taken clear shots at him (BET Awards cypher). Drake didn't do shyt outside of whine about Control. Oh yes, he did say some lines on a track or something...hmmm, what was one of the lines again? Oh yes:

I would have all of your fans if I didn't go poppin' I stayed on some conscious shyt

:mjgrin:

Ok so, do it. Kendrick bout to go triple plat on some commercial shyt. Let's see ya boy do that on some conscious shyt. Hell let's see him go plat on that tip...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
everybody thinking Kendrick is absolutely going to finish Drake is tripping.

it'll be a way better beef than drake/meek and ppl will stop underestimating drake's pen.

also I want somebody to seriously tell me how back 2 back was a bad diss or how war pains is better. back 2 back, as a diss, was phenomenal. the memes only helped.

Last edited: