At this point, anyone thinking Drake won't body Kendrick is never going to learn

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Drake will shock the whole world and have kendrick unconscious inside 1 round :ohmy:

Lyrically :lupe:

and physically :dame:

6c09900dc623a77614f0fa31a4e103e9--drake-graham-aubrey-drake.jpg

Mark my words, the whole world is gonna eat their words! :damn:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the nikkaz on the OVO payola are at work on this thread. Until I hear or see Drake freestyle on a radio station or a cypher then I will say he got this. Kendrick has rapped 3 bet cyphers, and went off the top on radio stations and yet all I've seen from Drake is him reading off his blackberry when it came to coming in live on the mic. So I don't wanna hear any shyt about what drake could do in a cypher since the nikka don't do that shyt.

I know party would write a mean 16 against Kendrick tho. :heh:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
girls tour, your tour

better off as friends

why you gotta be a thug for...

etc. etc. etc.

See the thing is, unless Meek married Nicki, those lines were always going to hurt because it just set him up for the inevitable.

Drake reversed that shyt easily...and won.

And on top of that was back to having ole girl in his presence like nothing happened.

Context matters.

That has nothing to do with the question I posed, or your OP though.....but okay:rudy:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'd go as far as saying that there's no way to really body Drake at this point unless he were to go out of his way to start a focused beef.

No one of note with anything to lose is going to come at him and there's not really any good angle to use. Anything that there is to say has been said (whether it's been by him or someone coming at him).

I'd go as far as saying that the only rapper that could probably legitimately"end" Drake is the rapper that "made" Drake and that's Lil' Wayne because he'd be able to weave true & personal stories into punches that land and he's popular enough to win the court of public opinion.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't say I'm fan of either(Drake's music is more appealing to me))

These nikkas just need to full on battle.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man the nikkaz on the OVO payola are at work on this thread. Until I hear or see Drake freestyle on a radio station or a cypher then I will say he got this. Kendrick has rapped 3 bet cyphers, and went off the top on radio stations and yet all I've seen from Drake is him reading off his blackberry when it came to coming in live on the mic. So I don't wanna hear any shyt about what drake could do in a cypher since the nikka don't do that shyt.

I know party would write a mean 16 against Kendrick tho. :heh:
Ciphers aint gonna win that battle.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ciphers aint gonna win that battle.

It would be an interesting battle because I know drake would make a diss track in a banger way. But Kendrick is smart I know he studied that situation that went with Meek. So he will get at him at his own game. Meek was a dumb nikka for that and wasn't ready. Kendrick been ready since he dropped control and Drake been ready since control. All one needs to do is say the word and fukk all the sublims. But i'm voting Kenny on this dude going to write the Jimmy Brooks story on his ass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It would be an interesting battle because I know drake would make a diss track in a banger way. But Kendrick is smart I know he studied that situation that went with Meek. So he will get at him at his own game. Meek was a dumb nikka for that and wasn't ready. Kendrick been ready since he dropped control and Drake been ready since control. All one needs to do is say the word and fukk all the sublims. But i'm voting Kenny on this dude going to write the Jimmy Brooks story on his ass.
Thats why Drake is waiting for Kendrick to go first.

Drake isn't stupid. He knows Kendrick is a formidable opponent, but needs to see how hard he should respond.

Drake is NOT throwing that opening salvo.