At this point, anyone thinking Drake won't body Kendrick is never going to learn

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:yeshrug:

I actually agree that Kennys style dont seem battle ready

I think both get too much props for subs

Aubrey prolly would get him head to head

Bookmark me
I'd put more money on Big Sean than I would Kendrick in a battle.

Kendrick has never shown me to have possession of that degree of skill or glimpses of savagery

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why Drake is waiting for Kendrick to go first.

Drake isn't stupid. He knows Kendrick is a formidable opponent, but needs to see how hard he should respond.

Drake is NOT throwing that opening salvo.

Neither is Kendrick. He left it open on control Drake busted a subliminal back and Kenny returned the favor. Kendrick ain't jumpin out the window until drake drops a name which there is a better chance Drake bringing him out at OVO then that happening.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Neither is Kendrick. He left it open on control Drake busted a subliminal back and Kenny returned the favor. Kendrick ain't jumpin out the window until drake drops a name which there is a better chance Drake bringing him out at OVO then that happening.
Kendrick has always jumped out this window. Now he's just doing magazine interviews trolling the dude.

aiiiiight.

Kenny should be careful. All that singing and dancing is the perfect deception in its own right. Drake has continued to fool people with his "square guy" act.

Back 2 Back made everyone move differently.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick has always jumped out this window. Now he's just doing magazine interviews trolling the dude.

aiiiiight.

Kenny should be careful. All that singing and dancing is the perfect deception in its own right. Drake has continued to fool people with his "square guy" act.

Back 2 Back made everyone move differently.

Kendrick still busted a shot on the Heart Part 4. Now that the ghostwriting shyt is out in the open it put a target on his back. Drake may have murdered meek on back to back but Meek gave that nikka terminal cancer.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:russ: How you know about Bishop breh? Reminds me of my high school days and the now-dead MuchVibe channel which played all the mediocre local hiphop content.
I know him most through King of the Dot I guess but when I was doing college radio I'd get shyt like that in the mail all the time through DJ pools, his name was heavy in those

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
Drake needs a quit bullshytting and just do it.

It's like Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Some people just won't believe it until it happens.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

aiiiiight.

Back 2 Back made everyone move differently

drake-will-smith-kanye-west-ovo-fest-2015-1438678394-article-0.png