At their peak, who was more popular: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, John Cena, or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Who’s the most famous?

• Total voters
Daps
Michael Jackson is the only correct answer.
Most famous pop star who ever lived, known across the world.

Christiano Ronaldo is probably second place because of how big a sport football (aka soccer) is across the world although I understand it's not such a big deal in America

Michael Jordan is third place, most famous basketball player of all time but nobody really cares about basketball outside of America. He was in Space Jam tho, so there's that

Last place John Cena because anyone above a certain age probably has never heard of him

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Michael Jackson doesn't belong on this list. It's an insult to compare him to anyone else when it comes to fame and global superstardom. FOH

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Michael Jackson's popularity and fame can only be compared to Biblical figures like Jesus and the Islamic prophet. His funeral is in the top 5 most viewed events in history, only after world cup finals. If he had social media, he would have 2-3 billion followers and a single tweet or post would break the entire internet.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Ronaldo is clearly more famous than Jordan y'all are crazy.

It's Michael Jackson in another tier entirely than Cristiano Ronaldo.
You’re talking to a bunch of people who think having a passport is “for show”.

Of course Ronaldo is more famous than MJ. But MJackson is the most famous of them all.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Not touching? You have no idea how huge Michael Jordan is. He's who Ronaldo aspires to be.
Jordan was huge yes but you're buggin' and I'm not even a fan of Ronaldo

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's Michael Jackson first and CR7/Jordan fighting for number 2 though I'm tempted to say Messi's surpassed both. I'm not even gonna acknowledge the white guy.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Nikka yes you are who you foolin. Otherwise you would've ignored that post
I don't have to be a Ronaldo fan to know how popular a sportsman he is, football > basketball it's not even close.

I wouldn't say Ronaldo dwarfs Jordan but he's above him in this scenario.