At their peak, who was more popular: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, John Cena, or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Who’s the most famous?

• Total voters

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Was he big world wide or only in the soccer world? I have a feeling white people living in Montreal didn't care about some black Brazilian soccer player in the 60s.

I could be wrong.
Football is big world wide you fukking dunce.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
CR7... :mjlol:

How can CR7 be more popular than MJ, when the US, pushes pop culture around the world. The world (respectfully), looks to our stars/celebs. Not vice-versa.

7/10 elders, throughout the US will not, know who TF CR7 is (they'll all know MJ and Jordan ofc). Won't even mention Cena, cuz I'd basically put him along the lines of Ronaldo.

IG skews popularity, cuz a lot of folks (especially younger folks), will follow celebs, just off GP...

"CR7....500 milli followers..." :gladbron:
(click)

Ppl just wanna feel like they belong, pocket-watch, and romanticize nkkas lifestyles.

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michael Jackson's popularity and fame can only be compared to Biblical figures like Jesus and the Islamic prophet. His funeral is in the top 5 most viewed events in history, only after world cup finals. If he had social media, he would have 2-3 billion followers and a single tweet or post would break the entire internet.
The nikka invented Twitter in his death crazy.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
For those that put Ronaldo over Jordan have to remember Jordan didn’t play during the social
Media era. I’m sure that has helped CR.

Btw… Soccer is boring as hell. Lol