At their peak, who was more popular: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, John Cena, or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Who’s the most famous?

• Total voters

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Mike Jackson a different nikka..

I remember when he pulled up to al Sharpton church years back and you had security literally pushing the elders back like they were fukking teenagers...

fukking grandparents and great grands willing to put themselves at harms risk just to touch that man..

fukk a hood pass..

Mike could walk thru anywhere in the continent and no one DARE lay a finger on that man..

From the killers to the fukking jackboys
Right even presidents and kings have been killed. No one on the planet would touch Mike.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
:dahell: do you know how popular Football is, Basketball is niche in comparison. Its worn torn countries where people have no clue who jordan is but have seen Cr7 play. Don't be ridiculous

You do realize there was a whole wave of Eastern European and African players from "war torn" countries who were/are in the league now and state they fell in love with the game watching MJ? :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
  1. Michael Jackson
  2. Michael Jordan
  3. Cristiano Ronaldo
  4. John Cena (lol that he's even in the Convo 🤣)
I know Ronaldo is popular but I feel his popularity is a bit overstated in the same vein as Djokovic, Nadal, etc, are in their respective sport 🤷🏾‍♀️ maybe I'm wrong since I don't really watch sports that much but sometimes it seems like euro sports/athletes tend to get overrated by being “different” than American athletes.

He's popular but I don't think his popularity runs that deep with the average person 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don’t think there was a decline at all. Negative press, yeah but that tour was about to sell out and I still remember paparazzi pictures and him being stalked wearing masks etc.

I was thinking more of his album releases which were declining ... which is totally understandable after Thriller and such.

But yeah. As a celeb he was still a HUGE draw. People were feinding for that tour

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
  1. Michael Jackson
  2. Michael Jordan
  3. Cristiano Ronaldo
  4. John Cena (lol that he's even in the Convo 🤣)
I know Ronaldo is popular but I feel his popularity is a bit overstated in the same vein as Djokovic, Nadal, etc, are in their respective sport 🤷🏾‍♀️ maybe I'm wrong since I don't really watch sports that much but sometimes it seems like euro sports/athletes tend to get overrated by being “different” than American athletes.

He's popular but I don't think his popularity runs that deep with the average person 🤷🏾‍♀️.

I watch American sports (like basketball) and association football (soccer).

I’d give Cristiano Ronaldo the edge over Jordan. CR7 was the most popular athlete, in his prime, on 5 continents and his rivalry with Lionel Messi is probably the greatest sporting rivalry of all time (even greater than Ali v Frazier). CR7 continues to have over 500 million followers on Instagram.

We were blessed to see Messi and CR7 face each other in La Liga (top Spanish football league) for several years
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man only Jesus and Mohammed seeing my nikka Mike

michael-jackson-dance.gif