At their peak, who was more popular: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, John Cena, or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Who’s the most famous?

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously? He's been the biggest star in the world's most watched sport for 2 decades.

He's by far the most followed person on Instagram for a reason breh
Then you don't understand MJ at his peak. That's why his shoes still are still coveted. That's why phrases like, "be like Mike" entered pop culture. Mike made basketball universal. Little kids all over the world, playing soccer, also picked up a basketball.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Mike Jackson a different nikka..

I remember when he pulled up to al Sharpton church years back and you had security literally pushing the elders back like they were fukking teenagers...

fukking grandparents and great grands willing to put themselves at harms risk just to touch that man..

fukk a hood pass..

Mike could walk thru anywhere in the continent and no one DARE lay a finger on that man..

From the killers to the fukking jackboys

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Mike Jackson a different nikka..

I remember when he pulled up to al Sharpton church years back and you had security literally pushing the elders back like they were fukking teenagers...

fukking grandparents and great grands willing to put themselves at harms risk just to touch that man..

fukk a hood pass..

Mike could walk thru anywhere in the continent and no one DARE lay a finger on that man..

From the killers to the fukking jackboys

55vc3edy33x51.jpg