At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:ahh: that moment where you realize that someone wants to join the fun of arguing with you and you put them on ignore
Oh look, it's that guy who only likes picking the safe fights :lolbron:

Be easy Mahoney I won't beat you up too badly w doses of reality. Sometimes children w big mouths need to be reminded where they stand in the grand scheme of things chunkster.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Pablo likes to brag about how these women are all on him...but I bet he just gets glances, and hellos...but they are not literally all over him.

This nikka also said he grew up in a 2 parent home in the burbs, yet he ran with real street nikkas and murderers as a youngin; but yet he couldn't talk to females because his dad was so overprotective.

How's your dad so overprotective that he wouldn't let you talk to females, but he's so absent that you running the street with murderers and chilling in the hood with real life gangstas :russ:

What type of father is gonna be like, Now son, you can run with as many lawless murderes and gangstas as you want, but you bet not even talk to no bytches :ufdup:

Like @HarlemsOwn said, all signs point to this dude being molested by his dad, and now is a sodomite because of it.
I'm not saving him...I don't do virgins :childplease:

I'm just giving a different perspective

Stop it 5, you on clark kent status out this bytch :cape:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So you're telling me that this nikka has never, in his 23 years, found a bytch he would smash?
86.jpg
let alone kiss

86.jpg
I dont think he even shook hands with a broad.

86.jpg

My coli ladies trying to sympathy cape but its all good until he tries to put it in you and cant find the hole on his own.

86.jpg

:russ: these gillie pics are killing me right now

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sad thing is I don't even post here like that but I KNEW he was talking about Rugby...BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*goes back to read thread*

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
look man...fukk all the other shyt

bottom line you fat ass fukk... you need yo fat ass off the fukking coli go outside and jog around the block til you pass out. do that everyday til you can see ur dikk without looking in the mirror.

everybody in the thread telling you how you aint shyt. how think ya son gon feel having jaba the hutt fat ass as a daddy. you the same age as me my nikka. we only getting bigger. i was 165 pounds 4 years ago now im like 195.

how you gon feel when a in shape nikka fukking the shyt out of the woman you live hitting and stroking in ways you could never imagine...

ur fat ass will have to learn the hard...

:patrice:

Nah I'ma just stay neutral in all this. :pachaha: