"At launch, we've heard there won't be any "Xbox Scarlett"-exclusive games for years"

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The ps4 and xbox 1 launched with exclusive games unavailable on other systems.

What are you talking about?
:gucci:
Yall nikkas ain't reading

"For at least a few years, games will ship on both the Xbox One consoles and on the new Scarlett consoles, as is typically the case during a generational transition."

This is literally how it happens every generation for third party games breh. COD finally broke off from 360 and ps3 with Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, which came out in 2016. Assasin's Creed still had Rogue on 360, that game Thief came out on every fukking thing...etc. Third parties didn't completely drop ps3/360 til like 2016.

They are clearly referencing third party games here.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yall nikkas ain't reading

"For at least a few years, games will ship on both the Xbox One consoles and on the new Scarlett consoles, as is typically the case during a generational transition."

This is literally how it happens every generation for third party games breh. COD finally broke off from 360 and ps3 with Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, which came out in 2016. Assasin's Creed still had Rogue on 360, that game Thief came out on every fukking thing...etc. Third parties didn't completely drop ps3/360 til like 2016.

They are clearly referencing third party games here.

basically you don't have to buy a different version of the game like I did with gta v and however many different remasters i bought this gen.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
And OP needs to post this update

Update May 30, 2019: Due to some confusion over this paragraph, I've updated this section. We've heard that there's a possibility that, at least at launch, there will potentially be a period where new Xbox Game Studios titles launch for both Scarlett consoles, and original Xbox One consoles. This potentially pertains to the completion of Game Core, which is a development environment that won't be coming to the older Xbox consoles, as it's tied to the development of Windows Core OS. The finer details on this are very scant, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
0JpCcF.gif

The quote in the OP is FROM the article.
Your title is the problem

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They don't have games anyway

They'll be living off the fact they can cross play with the PS4 userbase.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And OP needs to post this update

Update May 30, 2019: Due to some confusion over this paragraph, I've updated this section. We've heard that there's a possibility that, at least at launch, there will potentially be a period where new Xbox Game Studios titles launch for both Scarlett consoles, and original Xbox One consoles. This potentially pertains to the completion of Game Core, which is a development environment that won't be coming to the older Xbox consoles, as it's tied to the development of Windows Core OS. The finer details on this are very scant, so take it with a pinch of salt.
OP was updated 15 minutes before you posted this. Check the edit time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The posters doing damage control are funny because even the update states it specifically:

We've heard that there's a possibility that, at least at launch, there will potentially be a period where new Xbox Game Studios titles launch for both Scarlett consoles, and original Xbox One consoles.
Xbox Game Studios titles

Xbox Game Studios

I mean, unless I can't read, that still means exclusive games from "Xbox game studios" will be developed for both systems which is DIFFERENT from how PS3>PS4 did it. There was no exclusives made for PS4 that also released on PS3. Killzone Shadow Fall, Infamous Second Son, Knack did NOT release on PS3 because they were EXCLUSIVE.

@Tenchi® Ryu™
@DPresidential
@Call Me James
@Thatrogueassdiaz

Did Killer Instinct, Forza 5 and Ryse(exclusive Xbox One games) LAUNCH on 360? Only Titanfall did which was a MULTIPLATFORM title from EA. The keyword here is "exclusive games from Xbox game studios", not third party games.

Case closed.

tenor.gif