"At launch, we've heard there won't be any "Xbox Scarlett"-exclusive games for years"

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Typically it's the multiplats that are multi-generational, you're supposed to have set exclusives for your new box so people have a reason to buy. What are people in here talking about?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i would hope more ambitious game design would lead to games that cant be scaled down to old hardware. if these next gen games are just prettier, i might wait

but then again, this sounds exclusively like an MS problem. i have more faith in sony :obama:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
don't matter. they'll mention what games ARE coming and when you can expect them, and people will talk. I can't imagine Halo being 3 years off post E3.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Typically it's the multiplats that are multi-generational, you're supposed to have set exclusives for your new box so people have a reason to buy. What are people in here talking about?

:dwillhuh: I mean it sounds like they shackled themselves to this gen for a few years going into next gen.

It's like the old argument for PC brehs on how consoles are holding back gaming...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
So why buy a Xbox 2 if there are no exclusives? For slightly better looking games??

Ppl buy new systems for new games/the promise of new games.

Even xbox1/ps4 while having weak ass launch line ups had exclusives from day 1.

How you gonna release a new flagship system but have no debut games that run on it tho???:dahell::wtf: you hustling backwards man...

:snoop: :pacspit: At still focusing on backwards compatibility.

I know which system im not getting
did y'all read the article? OP is trolling.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did y'all read the article? OP is trolling.
0JpCcF.gif

The quote in the OP is FROM the article.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
haven't they been saying backwards and forward compatibility since the X dropped? It's basically what they're doing now with the x and s. All they gotta do is scale the games based on the system you're using, isn't that how pc's work in leyman's terms?