At a Nude Spa w/ 100 Naked Women AMA

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry guys I can't play anymore. I have a more pressing matter. I have found that the member @William F. Russell has used his job as an attorney to obtain and distribute my personal information for malicious purposes. I am currently taking measures to protect myself and my business. If he has contacted you with this information please contact me or delete the information. I fully intend to make this a legal matter. Thank you

Wow seriously?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Its 2019 and we still acting like meeting people from online is "bad" yet we'll use a app to message a stranger to drive us around town all times a night with no second thoughts.

You clearly dont understand what anonymous is and how that can be comprised by trusting people to keep it 100
...especially privileged info that may get divulged in person....but keep comparing apples to oranges dumbass

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Not one. Almost all the women have guts even if they're skinny. I don't think guts are attractive. Asians have the WOAT bodies especially the older ones. There are a lot of big boobs :ehh: but the butts are disappointing. The best one was on this young black chick. 2 WW had a little something but they were both kinda chubby.
You stay in the south?

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Sorry guys I can't play anymore. I have a more pressing matter. I have found that the member @William F. Russell has used his job as an attorney to obtain and distribute my personal information for malicious purposes. I am currently taking measures to protect myself and my business. If he has contacted you with this information please contact me or delete the information. I fully intend to make this a legal matter. Thank you

He's still with the shenanigans in 2019? I thought he learned his lesson when you and Bmore called him out. He has some kind of obsession over you. :gucci:

This is why most people keep their information and personal business to themselves. I hope you are safe sis. Take the necessary steps to protect yourself.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You clearly dont understand what anonymous is and how that can be comprised by trusting people to keep it 100
...especially privileged info that may get divulged in person....but keep comparing apples to oranges dumbass

:dwillhuh:

What? Meeting people from a message board or just from online in a public place is no different if not a bit better than calling someone that you don't know to your home (aka any type of food delivery service or getting Uber), thats just as anonymous if not more so in some casses.

Alot of times you can get way more information via the person you meet online than the person you trusting to come to your home, deliver your food or drive you around.

It's not apples and oranges at all. In one case a completely anonymous person is greeting you and usually at your home just because they are "at work" doesn't make them any less anonymous to you.:stopitslime:

And you specifically were talking about meeting people, not putting out information. Providing all kind of Info about yourself is a whole different story.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He's still with the shenanigans in 2019? I thought he learned his lesson when you and Bmore called him out. He has some kind of obsession over you. :gucci:

This is why most people keep their information and personal business to themselves. I hope you are safe sis. Take the necessary steps to protect yourself.

Thank you so much. Yes he is very much obsessed. I have screenshots of him giving out my information but unfortunately for him information is a 2 way street. I have his full name, phone number, his work address and all the other information I need to file a formal report with the police which I will be doing in the next few days. I will work on getting him banned from the forum today.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Thank you so much. Yes he is very much obsessed. I have screenshots of him giving out my information but unfortunately for him information is a 2 way street. I have his full name, phone number, his work address and all the other information I need to file a formal report with the police which I will be doing in the next few days. I will work on getting him banned from the forum today.

Couldn't that behavior threaten his bar license?