At a Nude Spa w/ 100 Naked Women AMA

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sorry guys I can't play anymore. I have a more pressing matter. I have found that the member @William F. Russell has used his job as an attorney to obtain and distribute my personal information for malicious purposes. I am currently taking measures to protect myself and my business. If he has contacted you with this information please contact me or delete the information. I fully intend to make this a legal matter. Thank you

:dwillhuh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Sorry guys I can't play anymore. I have a more pressing matter. I have found that the member @William F. Russell has used his job as an attorney to obtain and distribute my personal information for malicious purposes. I am currently taking measures to protect myself and my business. If he has contacted you with this information please contact me or delete the information. I fully intend to make this a legal matter. Thank you
:duck:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It can be real cool depending on the purpose of the meeting.

@BlackPearl The Empress when you going back? were you nervous/first time? made any new friends? post pics?
The same group of people have been meeting for almost 3 years lol.

Or do you mean the spa? I love it there. I have been many times. No new friends.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
16 pages and no pics.......what could yall possibly be asking her?......you niccas really are lame

Now there is foolery
Cause these nikkas get no ass. They here on a Saturday night popping boners to :duck: about some imaginary spa with 100’s of “naked” black women. And then this thread is 5 pages long (more for those that view 10 posts per page) for no reason. You nikkas are pathetic, b. @BlackPearl The Empress this shyt is weak and lame. And yes, I’m tight if you’re wondering. That’s enough of the Coli for me for a couple days :hubie:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
@BlackPearl The Empress

what is the racial demographics?

how many people have you seen that had no business being naked?

were you wow or surprised at any fat asses?

Most common breast size?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Not one. Almost all the women have guts even if they're skinny. I don't think guts are attractive. Asians have the WOAT bodies especially the older ones. There are a lot of big boobs :ehh: but the butts are disappointing. The best one was on this young black chick. 2 WW had a little something but they were both kinda chubby.
are there t*ts at least perky or sagging and long?