At a Nude Spa w/ 100 Naked Women AMA

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Not one. Almost all the women have guts even if they're skinny. I don't think guts are attractive. Asians have the WOAT bodies especially the older ones. There are a lot of big boobs :ehh: but the butts are disappointing. The best one was on this young black chick. 2 WW had a little something but they were both kinda chubby.

How big are these guts?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Sorry guys I can't play anymore. I have a more pressing matter. I have found that the member @William F. Russell has used his job as an attorney to obtain and distribute my personal information for malicious purposes. I am currently taking measures to protect myself and my business. If he has contacted you with this information please contact me or delete the information. I fully intend to make this a legal matter. Thank you

Daps
Sorry guys I can't play anymore. I have a more pressing matter. I have found that the member @William F. Russell has used his job as an attorney to obtain and distribute my personal information for malicious purposes. I am currently taking measures to protect myself and my business. If he has contacted you with this information please contact me or delete the information. I fully intend to make this a legal matter. Thank you

:ohhh: how would he even know u on an anonymous message board tho

Things getting real interesting in this thread now

Don't know yet if I should :francis: or :mjlit:

:jbhmm:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
:gucci: whoa!

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

Inside job....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: how would he even know u on an anonymous message board tho

Things getting real interesting in this thread now

Don't know yet if I should :francis: or :mjlit:

:jbhmm:

I have met him in real life through a meetup. We had some disagreements that he refused to address and instead plotted on me, found my information and distributed it.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps

Wow. bytch nikkas really take this online shyt to a whole new ridiculous level. I was gonna inquire about them DMV link ups y’all be doing but if these the type of nikkas that be in the clique, I’m good :whoa:

Sorry this is happening to you.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Wow. bytch nikkas really take this online shyt to a whole new ridiculous level. I was gonna inquire about them DMV link ups y’all be doing but if these the type of nikkas that be in the clique, I’m good :whoa:

Sorry this is happening to you.

Everyone else is great. Don't let this dissuade you. He has kicked out the group for his inappropriate behavior. So we have a weirdo free zone now.