ASUS announces their own handheld pc

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

And this is the high end one right?? If so.

take-my-money-give-it-to-me.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really think the Steam Deck touchpads are missing.

I can play MMORPG's on the Steam Deck easily because the touchpads can also function as 9 more keys to press and the fact there's two of them means 18 more keys available. Additionally, you can make more actions activate on double press and long press so that's actually 72 more keys available.

That means you can map A-Z, 0-9 and Shift + A-Z, 0-9 to those touchpads. I main the busiest healer in FFXIV, curing a 24-person alliance effectively and people lose their minds when I say I do it on the Steam Deck. However, it's really not that difficult because of it's customizability and touchscreen.

I don't think I'd be able to play MMORPG's or any game that requires more keyboard on the go the same way. Most shooters probably going to be great though.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I really think the Steam Deck touchpads are missing.

I can play MMORPG's on the Steam Deck easily because the touchpads can also function as 9 more keys to press and the fact there's two of them means 18 more keys available.

I don't think I'd be able to play MMORPG's or any game that requires more keyboard on the go the same way. Most shooters probably going to be great though.
yep, those touch menu's were a game changer on the Stream Controller. Valve put in a lot of work to make a controller, and software, to support any PC game