ASUS announces their own handheld pc

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A laptop is uncomfortable.

A laptop will be used sitting up a desk pretty much like a laptop.

A handheld device that’s comfortable to hold in your hands, is a different experince.

Planes and toilets have power outlets, hell they even recently installed a “charging station” on the beach near me.

Literally the only place i can think of that doesn’t have a power outlet is camping, and people usually bring a generator or electricity hook ups to do that.

Worst case scenario is you bring a power bank with you, which you would need to do with a laptop as well

:wow:Spitting Gospel. Once you embrace the handheld PC life, there's no turning back. Hell, I'm really considering preordering this jawn and giving my son my laptop. Just the idea of swapping out my Deck on the dock to do some work and Coli fukkery. Swap that jawn out to play Windows based games on the toilet just giving me church goosebump vibes.

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Could you have Microsoft office and Chrome on the Asus?

If so it could be a desktop replacement for a lot of people. Just hook it up to a monitor and you're good. I doubt I could use it for work since likely can't do multiple screens but for a high school kid who needs to do some homework, it's perfect.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could you have Microsoft office and Chrome on the Asus?

If so it could be a desktop replacement for a lot of people. Just hook it up to a monitor and you're good. I doubt I could use it for work since likely can't do multiple screens but for a high school kid who needs to do some homework, it's perfect.

Yes, it's just a PC.

Here's the "docking station" for it

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This looks fxcking fire.

I copped the ROG phone a few years ago but I ended up taking it back because a found a better deal on something else.

This might be even better than anything I could have imagined before.