ASTRAL CHAIN

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished the game and doing postgame stuff

Game was lit:wow:

But man that final boss was something serious. I ain’t feel that much pushback like that in a game for a hot min. Homeboy had me using up all my items and shyt I felt like a straight up hoe:mjcry:

The combat really opens up towards the end. At first the combat felt very limited and simple but those last few missions really test your usage of each legion I like that.

I was surprised how good the story was:leon:. As much as I love platinum of their games outside of W101 felt like a bunch of nonsensical goofy shyt but this AC has dope story tho.

It was anime af, with a lot of hype moments:gladbron: and I loved the evangelion references. The setting and the world-building was done really well.

Only complaints I have is the camera is trash and I wish the detective portions of each case was more interesting than just running around looking for clues.

I hope we get a sequel tho I can see a lot of room for improvement and opportunities to expand on this unique combat system and story.

All in all it’s a great game well worth the full price imo platinum did their thing.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Been playing this the last couple days.

Starts off slow and simple as fukk which might turn some people away. Because the combat is initially just button mashing basically.

But they introduce a fukk ton of combat options, RPG elements, etc. around the 3rd chapter. Damn near too much info all at once, honestly.

But the game is dope and I highly recommend it.

Fred.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been playing this the last couple days.

Starts off slow and simple as fukk which might turn some people away. Because the combat is initially just button mashing basically.

But they introduce a fukk ton of combat options, RPG elements, etc. around the 3rd chapter. Damn near too much info all at once, honestly.

But the game is dope and I highly recommend it.

Fred.

Exactly I thought it was gonna be mad simple and basic...

Yeah nope

• Dap
Reactions: hex