they/them
Supporter
Daps
Starting this now.....just met these dudes that can control the Chimeras:wow:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Only a few chapters in but this joint is:wow:

Still trying to get a hang of the battle system but I’m having mad fun with it. Fights feel more methodical with trying to position your legion in certain spots to chain down the chimeras.

I also wasn’t expecting it to be more of a action rpg either.

This is very different than what I’m use to platinum doing. I messing with it I hope it ends well like the rest of their games.

Oh and the soundtrack is fuego ion’t know who did it but that nikka went off. Every song on here hit:whew:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Only a few chapters in but this joint is:wow:

Still trying to get a hang of the battle system but I’m having mad fun with it. Fights feel more methodical with trying to position your legion in certain spots to chain down the chimeras.

I also wasn’t expecting it to be more of a action rpg either.

This is very different than what I’m use to platinum doing. I messing with it I hope it ends well like the rest of their games.

Oh and the soundtrack is fuego ion’t know who did it but that nikka went off. Every song on here hit:whew:
The song at the police station :lawd:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's okay so far. I haven't gotten far yet but it's starting to get good. Framerate can be pretty bad in battle though.
There was a lot of pre release hype but I haven’t seen much y’all since the release

I decided to get Control over this

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a good game, probably a 8 out of 10, I'm not deep into it yet. But its a "platinum" game so it feels anime and japanese more so than most games I've played this year. It doesn't have the polish of translation and VA that Fire emblem has and the graphics while good are a bit last gen feeling.

But the gameplay, style and over all game thus far feels good and complete.

I feel like if your more into sony triple A type games then you probably won't like this that much, at least not at 59 bucks.

However if your just a gamer and enjoyed like old dreamcast games and current anime heavy switch games or "action" games you'll dig it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a good game, probably a 8 out of 10, I'm not deep into it yet. But its a "platinum" game so it feels anime and japanese more so than most games I've played this year. It doesn't have the polish of translation and VA that Fire emblem has and the graphics while good are a bit last gen feeling.

But the gameplay, style and over all game thus far feels good and complete.

I feel like if your more into sony triple A type games then you probably won't like this that much, at least not at 59 bucks.

However if your just a gamer and enjoyed like old dreamcast games and current anime heavy switch games or "action" games you'll dig it.
Yeah I'm playing it in Japanese and I tried the English for a second and it sounds kind of "this was translated from Japanese thank you" ish.