ASTRAL CHAIN

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Only 3rd party ports. All first party and switch exclusives run fine.
bullshyt

even fire emblem and breath of the wild stutter. i've been dodging action heavy games on the switch for a long time and will continue to do so until they get it together. the only reason marvel runs halfway decent is because it looks like a dreamcast game half the time...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
bullshyt

even fire emblem and breath of the wild stutter. i've been dodging action heavy games on the switch for a long time and will continue to do so until they get it together. the only reason marvel runs halfway decent is because it looks like a dreamcast game half the time...

It does lag from time to time during weather changes in BOTW i admit that. But nothing to the point where it's unplayable

I haven't noticed any stuttering in fire emblem though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It does lag from time to time during weather changes in BOTW i admit that. But nothing to the point where it's unplayable

I haven't noticed any stuttering in fire emblem though.
weather changes, anything particle or physics heavy, etc

shyt, fire emblem will slow down when you're running through the school too fast

all im saying is astral chain is gonna be an action heavy game and its bad enough that its (obviously) not gonna meet the standard of locked 30fps. with other games its tolerable - but games like DMC and bayonetta don't get that pass. lots of stuff going on, high execution requirements, etc. its a necessity for the game to be smooth and control well. otherwise there's no point its just a nice looking trailer that you aren't able to enjoy like you should

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
EDMo2AAU4AY4g34

EDMpEHiUYAE_dCj

These low quality switch snapshots don't do the game justice, this game is a REAL looker on a 4K TV

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh no one is out here buying a nintendo console for anything other then nintendo games. Not now. Not 3 years ago. Not 5 years ago. Not 10 years ago.

Nintendo has and always will have the best exclusives and those are more then enough to warrant buying their system. No one bought a switch for no god damn saints row 3.

saved me the trouble...I use my switch for exclusives only

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Wish I could play this now. I don't want to cop a Switch tho. Gotta play it at my relatives but ain't got time til October.