ASTRAL CHAIN

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
It's Nintendo published, this shyt ain't going on sale :mjlol:

Gotta hop on that in store Walmart $50 price point or hope Amazon matches

shyt I still have gcu at bestbuy, and a $50 giftcard. I’m holding out for a $15 price drop.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ mario + rabbid and them cheap 8-bit games are the only digital shyt I see going on sale smh...pokemon let’s go eevee is $30 (physical) on amazon...I’m waiting for black friday to see if they let astral chain go for a little cheaper but I doubt it...but I will have accrued enough reward points to more than likely get it for free or real cheap by then anyway

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
^^^ mario + rabbid and them cheap 8-bit games are the only digital shyt I see going on sale smh...pokemon let’s go eevee is $30 (physical) on amazon...I’m waiting for black friday to see if they let astral chain go for a little cheaper but I doubt it...but I will have accrued enough reward points to more than likely get it for free or real cheap by then anyway
Mario + Rabbids goes on sale constantly cause it was published by Ubisoft. Nintendo published games damn near never drop in price lol. Maybe they'll do a Black Friday eShop sale this year though

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Whats the difficulty on this? Will it scratch the ninja gaiden itch i got?
Main game is difficult at points but not too crazy. There are challenges you can play as post game and those can be very difficult. Game starts throwing bosses at you left and right like they're regular enemies. And the superboss is ridiculous

@krackdagawd overall I loved the game, it is my #2 GOTY behind Sekiro which I basically consider GOAT status for me. The combat is so fun, there's a ton of options once you unlock all the legions and their skill tress, secret bosses all over, incredible music. Story and VO are eh but great gameplay makes up for it

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is piff:wow:

I’m surprised it really didn’t get a better following must be because it’s on the Switch :yeshrug:

this was one of the main reasons why I copped one, I’m only on file 3 but the combat is dope af. It’s a lil weird at first coming off other Platinum titles but once you get the hang of it you finally breathe some fresh air because you become a killer. Overall I’m loving it

Daps
This game is piff:wow:

I’m surprised it really didn’t get a better following must be because it’s on the Switch :yeshrug:

this was one of the main reasons why I copped one, I’m only on file 3 but the combat is dope af. It’s a lil weird at first coming off other Platinum titles but once you get the hang of it you finally breathe some fresh air because you become a killer. Overall I’m loving it

The developer said that it sold well so it has enough of a following to hopefully get a sequel

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

source.gif

Last edited: