ASTRAL CHAIN

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Between this and FireEmblem I'm looking at this switch deal on Amazon like :patrice:

Don’t do it, outside of Nintendo in-house titles you’re gambling with wild frame rate drops and unoptimized ports. These dudes couldn’t even port saints row 3 properly to the switch,

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Don’t do it, outside of Nintendo in-house titles you’re gambling with wild frame rate drops and unoptimized ports. These dudes couldn’t even port saints row 3 properly to the switch,

Bruh no one is out here buying a nintendo console for anything other then nintendo games. Not now. Not 3 years ago. Not 5 years ago. Not 10 years ago.

Nintendo has and always will have the best exclusives and those are more then enough to warrant buying their system. No one bought a switch for no god damn saints row 3.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Bruh no one is out here buying a nintendo console for anything other then nintendo games. Not now. Not 3 years ago. Not 5 years ago. Not 10 years ago.

Nintendo has and always will have the best exclusives and those are more then enough to warrant buying their system. No one bought a switch for no god damn saints row 3.

This also applies to current ports o bloodstained, nba 2k19, wwe 2k19 etc...

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Gonna have this game at max difficulty like I did Bayo 2. need the enemies giving me their absolute best.