Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If @MarsPunka is on the list, I should definitely be on there. After all, I was a mod in MSW's group. I dap so many people I can't keep track.

I just go:

good point :obama: (dap)
That is true:ld:(dap)

Ha, that's kinda messed up but funny:mjlol: (dap)

Oh, I never seen it that way.:ohhh: (dap)

I'm a Gemini and an INFJ, I see things from different perspectives before I make my decision. I love discourse and discussion. :yeshrug:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
You operate under the premise of Black women being underdeveloped mentally.... you are automatic :trash: status
Why aren't all the posters who defended him and dapped him in your thread that called him out about the 'underdeveloped minds' comment being mentioned here too :lupe:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The coli's view on what light and dark skin is all over the place. I'm light brown but you nikkas would proly call me a light brite:beli:

Fact of the matter is us black Americans have been here for hundreds of years we'be got some admixture. Both parents can be a certain tone and their kid can come out noticeably lighter or darker then them. I see it all the time in my own family:comeon:

I've seen biracials who look more black then me and the only thing about me that is actually mixed is my hair. Other black people ask me if I'm mixed all the time but a white person has never asked me that.

This is the same place that had someone say that Kenya Moore is light skinned. :dead:

And according to the thread about IR dating and biracial women, no one is black. :dead: