Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I quoted you because you tagged me and said I hated myself nikka :heh:
Actually it WAS you who made the list :mjlol:
rickrossdrink.gif
is what it is...

and 7 posters said that you aren't even black. not that I'm saying that... but you must have said some pretty crazy shyt.

all i know is that you cape for western imperalism and us exceptionalism

i wrote the list, i didn't make it.

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:umad:

I still stand by my comments.

fukk nikkas wake up with me on their minds. I bet I get your dikk hard, fakkit. :pacspit:
nah I came in here and saw you posting that same bullshyt. If I thought about you that much I wouldn't of stopped negging you. I remember now though :ufdup: shoulda layed low like the DL fakkit you really are

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I reckon OP, you don't wanna live in a echo chamber in regards to issues that affect the eh, black folks so to speak.

You could be white and agree with all of OP's views and he'd think your black, because it's impossible that his views can't be shared by a black person:

sla_395.jpg

1413850873513_wps_1_jihadi_2105_JPG.jpg

It's all about race brehs :troll:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You could be white and agree with all of OP's views and he'd think your black, because it's impossible that his views can't be shared by a black person:

sla_395.jpg

1413850873513_wps_1_jihadi_2105_JPG.jpg

It's all about race brehs :troll:
Its not all about race and this isn't a religious thread.

Don't deflect... why attack me when im one of the few that didn't call you a cac???

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Its not all about race and this isn't a religious thread.

Don't deflect... why attack me when im one of the few that didn't call you a cac???

I replied to you tagging me breh, nothing more, nothing less, enough with this sensitive thug sh*t :camby:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I replied to you tagging me breh, nothing more, nothing less, enough with this sensitive thug sh*t :camby:

you implied black kids used to make fun of you because you were smart in school.

thousands of black kids in each city are intelligent with good grades and aren't made fun of. .. you are full of shyt. I'm glad these posters are calling you on your shyt.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
you implied black kids used to make fun of you because you were smart in school.

thousands of black kids in each city are intelligent with good grades and aren't made fun of. .. you are full of shyt. I'm glad these posters are calling you on your shyt.

It's true :camby: Nikkaz been gettin' at me since I was a yungin'. I was "different", "weird" because I did my job, because I listened to teachers, etc etc. Maybe now it's different, but not in the 90s in the Chi, f*ck outta here tryin' rewrite my life experiences :laff: I only got props playin' ball, or boxin' with nikkaz, that was it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
please add @HebrewAllahTripleDarkness

this guy needs a neg train set up on him as well. His troll game is so on point that most don't catch it & dap/rep him up. He constantly makes fun of black people & our plight.

I think only Higher Learning folks genuinely know he's a troll

:dead:
He's gotten lazy as of late, which is why a lot of people are catching on.
The topics in TLR are really beginning to get to him.