Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Please add that fukkboy Reincar to the list. Mr.I can speak on the behalf of black women even though the last black p*ssy I been in was my momma.

cfvODKC.png

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The coli's view on what light and dark skin is all over the place. I'm light brown but you nikkas would proly call me a light brite:beli:

Fact of the matter is us black Americans have been here for hundreds of years we'be got some admixture. Both parents can be a certain tone and their kid can come out noticeably lighter or darker then them. I see it all the time in my own family:comeon:

I've seen biracials who look more black then me and the only thing about me that is actually mixed is my hair. Other black people ask me if I'm mixed all the time but a white person has never asked me that.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I think the OP has a misconception about me. I don't have a problem with mixed people(specifically those who are half white/.half black) being considered black. The problem I have is with people being hypocritical of not wanting to see interracial relationships in which they call black males who date white women c00ns, and black women who date white men bed wenches but then lust over mixed women. I just find it hypocritical to dismiss those relationships while people are posting threads of mixed women to stalk and shyt. It's just stupid to me.
Rep and Dap