Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the OP has a misconception about me. I don't have a problem with mixed people(specifically those who are half white/.half black) being considered black. The problem I have is with people being hypocritical of not wanting to see interracial relationships in which they call black males who date white women c00ns, and black women who date white men bed wenches but then lust over mixed women. I just find it hypocritical to dismiss those relationships while people are posting threads of mixed women to stalk and shyt. It's just stupid to me.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol why you want me to identify with them?

i don't really care.... but you remind me of women i know in real life, who look at light skin chicks all sideways like their experience i s completely different.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's because it is.
:skip:

Completely though? :patrice:

So if you showed up to a black women's Pro black event.. and these chicks were leading it would you go:camby:??
maxresdefault.jpg
images

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why would I use and abuse black puzzy for pleasure?

the only black puzzy ill be in is my wife

if anything I should be praised, i've never used a black women for sexual pleasure

my wife will be my first and my last :blessed:

#treatingblackwomenwell